Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Check his site - I like his ideas & invited him over
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
came accross this guys posts on ESF and was impressed by his sensible approach to the slavery question, so I checked his site [ http://jorgeoscuro.googlepages.com/oscur...verhaulfaq Link here] and it looked cool to me - all the flash and impressive stuff apart, he has taken the trouble to do a useful readme (so he takes the people who use his work seriously too!) - see what you think.
Nicely done! Is that Sotobratos himself who did that?

Because, if it is, OOO is kind of a full-time mod...
This is true, it is himself, and his mod is ongoing and serious, and he seemed to like the idea of working with us... Cool eh?

But, as he said to me, he has to complete his current project first. So I expect that when he gets to a certain stage where he is looking around for his next challenge he will take another look to see if there is something then current that he would really enjoy doing with us...

Why don't you keep an eye on his 000's progress and we can see what may be appropriate later? Timing may be all! :yes: ?
OOO changed my oblivion, it's so much cooler now! Sotobrastos is about the best modeer you can get for gameplay work, he's a very, very hard working guy and he delivers beatiful stuff. If we could get him on the team, our project would get a big nuclear boost Smile
I know his work. It's really good (high quality). Smile

This mod will also be translated into German (exclusive for TES-Oblivion.de).
Well, we'll just have to hope...