Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: How to handle cliffracers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is exactly what is said in Oblivion:
"Many are dead in the land of the Dunmer. Even St. Jiub, who drove the cliffracers from Vvardenfell, has fallen to the daedra hordes."

Okay, SO... how are we going to handle this? Are we sure we want to have cliffracers? If so, how are we going to explain them? How are we going to explain what Jiub did? How did he drive them out? And if we do want to have them, are we going to say it was all a lie and they were never driven out, or are we going to say they were driven out but returned? Also do we want to make mention of Jiub and the Nerevarine being friends? Maybe even have a plotline revealing that it was the Nerevarine who drove out the cliffracers but through some twist people mistakenly thought Jiub did it, and the Nerevarine allowed Jiub to take credit for it because he felt Jiub deserved a break? Discuss!
We might just place a lot fewer cliffracers than what we had in Morrowind. Maybe St. Jiub didn't drive them all out, or some returned after he died.
I think there should not be cliffracers. There could also be one cave of loonys worshipping the St.Jiub for what he did for Vvardenfell Cool
I think there SHOULD be cliffracers...

there will be different breeds... a few unhostile ones... and a few that are...

the "common cliffracer" lik ein TES3 will be rarer now... but there should be a few flocks of other species here and there that are smaller and less aggressive as well as a few gigantic cliff-racers around Red Mt. where no one but Ash-folk go anyhow

however, most cliff-racers will only live in less populated areas.... like Red Mt and Molag Amur or Azura's Coast
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
there will be different breeds... a few unhostile ones... and a few that are...
An unhostile Cliffracer! :eek: I think I'm starting to imagine things. *slaps himself in the face* I'll believe it when I see it! Big Grin
maybe they are like the buffalo of america. We white men came, killed almost all of them, and then they dropped about 98% in population (For the record, my uncle owns three of them, and they are FUGLY up close.
Quote:Originally posted by Harikari
We white men came, killed almost all of them, and then they dropped about 98% in population
Jiub was a Dark Elf. Wink
lol
you little crazy person you Big Grin

he ment it as an example
Quote:Originally posted by Psychotic
Quote:Originally posted by Harikari
We white men came, killed almost all of them, and then they dropped about 98% in population
Jiub was a Dark Elf. Wink

No its a conspiracy, dark elves grew tobacco , stole indian land, claimed we found america and killed the buffalo :goodjob: And they owned enron

But what kind of breeds of Cliff racers are you thinking about?
Quote:Originally posted by Green @nt1-n00b
lol
you little crazy person you Big Grin

he ment it as an example
I know, I was just saying that the Dunmer are not big fans of Cliffracer either.

And I'm not crazy, I'm behaviorally challenged! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2