Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Khajiit Alcoholic beverages?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm not sure if DA wants to put some unique khajiit alcohol in the mod. that was one thing i missed from Morrowind, all the local liquors. I though of one called Jahb'dan. Its made from fermented sugar cane, once the sugar has been extracted. A potent alcohol, not for the faint hearted. I imagined it having similar effects to flin or sujamma. What do you think? :wasted:
Quote:Originally posted by Ja-Kha'jay
I'm not sure if DA wants to put some unique khajiit alcohol in the mod. that was one thing I missed from Morrowind, all the local liquors. I though of one called Jahb'dan. Its made from fermented sugar cane, once the sugar has been extracted. A potent alcohol, not for the faint hearted. I imagined it having similar effects to flin or sujamma. What do you think? :wasted:
Opportunity to get wasted=Good Big Grin
Alcohol = yes, but few

The khajiit should view it similarly to skooma, but less intense.
Would this be a good candidate for the *ahem* trade in Elsweyr?
For trade outside the province, khajiit arn't too interested in it.
true, but skooma could be shipped out of the province in jahb'dan bottles. The shipments would be mostly real jhab'dan, so as to minimise the risk of detection. :brew: sneaky khajiit, sneaking skooma out with the minor trade goods.
Quote:Originally posted by Ja-Kha'jay
sneaky khajiit, sneaking skooma out with the minor trade goods.
Ha, stereotype! Big Grin
Hmm... I thought you meant MOON sugar cane, sorry, lol.
Yeah sorry I should have clarified that.
No, it's alright, I misread the post.
Pages: 1 2