Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Nooooo, my hair is geting cut
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My parents are makeing me get my hair cut, since you all dont know what I look like think Napoleon Dinamite. I get that a lot, save for I'm not skiny.
Quote:Originally posted by ghostruler
My parents are makeing me get my hair cut, since you all dont know what I look like think Napoleon Dinamite. I get that a lot, save for I'm not skiny.
Hehe... that's nothing I look like a hippy. =) I have shoulder length hair and a (fairly) tidy beard. No ones touching my hair though, I might even turn it into dreads soon.
nice, I want dreads but my mom or my school wont have it.
Quote:Originally posted by ghostruler
nice, I want dreads but my mom or my school wont have it.
Yeah well my mother wouldn't be too happy about it either, but it's my hair, and for that reason my choice.
I keep my hair high-and-tight, and everyone aks me if Im in the military :eek: Im a junior in High school ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I have long hair but last year i had a mohawk which by the way pissed my mom off Big Grin
Hair down to the sholders, and I used to have bangs down to the chin, my dad made me get the bangs cut and nothing else, now my bags are 2 inches above my eyebrows and the resot of my hair is still down to my shoulders. My mom was furious.
Quote:Originally posted by Harikari
I keep my hair high-and-tight, and everyone aks me if I'm in the military :eek: I'm a junior in High school ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
:lmao:
And they ask me if a smoke weed... errr... never mind that! Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Psychotic
I keep my hair high-and-tight, and everyone aks me if I'm in the military :eek: I'm a junior in High school ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Well they ask me that to, but for different reasons :goodjob:
Quote:Originally posted by Psychotic

Well they ask me that to, but for different reasons :goodjob:
Enough said. =)
Pages: 1 2 3