Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Found a cool moders resource of weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i found a moders resource with some fairly cool looking weapons check it out here
I saw those on ESF. I was the first to compliment the guy on his work even Big Grin
A funny coincidence is that I came to the same conclusion as RamonSterns expressed in his file comment at the bottom of the page, without reading his post first. The meshes look rather nice but the texture mapping on the swords is very, very poor as seen in this screenshot.
One could redo the textures.
one of those blades is just screaming trueflame to me. with a little tweaking and the keening and sunder mod we can open our own nerevar museum.....
Quote:Originally posted by ghostruler
One could redo the textures.

It's the mapping that's bad though, not the textures themselves.
Remapping a sword would be easy. Heck, you could probably get away with using a Plane UVW modifier in most cases.

I'm not so sure I like the visciousness of those blades for general use. I mean, sure it looks like Daedric stuff or maybe even a particularly angry Ashlander's style, but definately not something you would see in use by the Imperial Legion or anything like that. Big Grin
It looks too 'out of the TES universe.' If you catch my drift.