Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Book Claim - The Cat That Walks Alone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
...Maybe there is a story here for Lit Dev and the Lore = Cat Deity? 'The Cat That Walks Alone'

Claim:- a story based on some kind of Archetypal Cat Figure who exemplifies the independant aspect of Kitty Character?
Something on khenarthi? she flies high where not even her brother alkosh can reach.
Khenarthi? Yummy, tell me more!
Quote:Originally posted by raggidman
Khenarthi? Yummy, tell me more!

Quote:And they gave birth to Khenarthi, the Winds. "Khenarthi, to you we give the sky, for what can fly higher than the wind?"

Quote:ELSWEYR: Alkosh, Khenarthi, Riddle'Thar, ja-Kha'jay, Mara, S'rendarr, Lorkhaj, Rajhin, Baan Dar, Azurah, Sheggorath

Quote:But Khenarthi went to Fadomai and said, "Fadomai-mother, Khenarthi grows lonely so high above the world where not even my brother Alkosh can fly." Fadomai took pity on her and tricked Ahnurr to make her pregnant again.

thats all TIL knows..
Sounds like a Khajiiti version of Kynareth. But I guess that much was obvious. Tongue
Soooo - we have a kitty (goddess?) of the winds = the winds that bear up Akatosh's wings when he soars! Great flying cats, batman!

...or is this the cat that walks the winds alone? and she is sister to Akatosh no less...

...and she has baby kitties...

Sooo, lady kitties likes company and male kitties may be happier solitary...

...guess this might be a story about a lonely kitty? or about her and her family? ... claim still open...
A story of the lonely goddess of the wind, who is asked by her sister Nirni to help make the desert a harsh place for the Khajiit as payback for Azurah's deception. Khenarthi, jealous of Azurah being Fadomai's favourite daughter agrees, as she was Fadomai's first daughter, and should have been favoured aver all. The desert sands become hotter and the sandstorms more fierce, and the Khajiit suffer, praying to Fadomai's first litter for forgiveness, yet they have done nothing wrong. Khenarthi realising her error in judgement, stops her persecution of Azurah's innocent Khajiit, and isolates herself from her siblings. Alkosh, seeing his sister's anguish, offers to turn back time, so she can avoid making the mistake in the forst place, but Khenarthi turns him down, saying that everyone must learn from their mistakes and she alone must be the one to forgive herself...

Hows that sound for an idea?
sounds like greek myth. How much of that is based in lore?
Nirni making the desert a harsh place, Azurah being Fadomai's favoured daughter, even though Khenarthi was her first is all based on lore.
The rest is out of my own head Smile
Write it in such a way as to not make it seem for certain, it should be a myth, then we will work in a couple of dungeons somehow in hte story in an attemp to tie the word together.

Looking good.
Pages: 1 2 3