Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: The Official/Un-Official Anime Veiwers Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok so I know a lot of you like to wach anime and well so do I. id love to discuss or talk with others about different anime's.
the ones I like the most (curently) are S-Cry-ed, Evangealon, FLCL, Gundam Wing(Seed Sux's my Balls!!)
I don't watch that much anime.... but Trigun was good before Cartoon Network BUTCHERED IT.

I wanna start watching Fooly Cooly. I need to find out why people keep telling me it's awsome.
flcl is qute awsome that is why people tell you to see it. it has everything just about anyone would want out of an anime only in like what 6-7 episodes it is quite interesting. anoter interesting anime ive seen is called magical shoping arcade abenobasi now that can be quite halarious at times.
I hate anime, with the exception Pokemon. They are all the same, so confusing, all the characters in all the shows are either freakin annoying or emotionless, that's what I don't like about anime, but Pokemon is ok.
Quote:Originally posted by Aetherius
I hate anime, with the exception Pokemon. They are all the same, so confusing, all the characters in all the shows are either freakin annoying or emotionless, that's what I don't like about anime, but Pokemon is ok.

Actualy pokemon is ok, well you dont look deaper than the skin do you, its like music, you could just listen and hear nothing but sound save for a few lines or words, or you could look deaper and the song makes much more sence to you.
I see what you mean................kinda, but I have given anime a chance, and I just hate it. Digimon, Beyblades, and Yu-Gi-Oh are a TOTAL rip off of Pokemon.
no your wrong my friend, digimon came befor in japan, but you've watch the bad ones save for digimon
Quote:Originally posted by Green @nt1-n00b
flcl is qute awsome that is why people tell you to see it. it has everything just about anyone would want out of an anime only in like what 6-7 episodes it is quite interesting. anoter interesting anime I've seen is called magical shoping arcade abenobasi now that can be quite halarious at times.

I watched the first episode on Youtube...

I got about 3 minutes through, then decided it was too silly.

Too silly for me. That's just, like.... dang, that's silly.
You saw any REAL animes? Like Princess Mononoke, Vampire Hunter D, etc?
I've seen Princess Monoke, it was actually ok, but they didn't really have any music.
Pages: 1 2 3