Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Modder looking for work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey, I am DA, and I want to know what I can do? I was thinking, and I decided if a couple of moders slowly added quests and interiors, this would grow into something phenominal, I have playe dit, but found the lack of quests disheartening.

My goal is to eventualy make quests here, but while I get used to the TES3 CS I want to start smaller, are there any interiors I can do? I eventualy, after I do a few things, want to make a dwemer ruin if that is at all possible.

Thanks!

DA
Hey, DA. If you have questions about the TES3 CS, you can send me a PM, I've done a fair bit with it. Smile

The quest system of TES3 is entirely in Dialogue. Controlled by dialogue, etc... All journal entries are also controlled from the dialogue window. Voices too.

The scripting system is very similar to TES4's, but not so many BEGINs and ENDs, only one of each, and BEGIN states the scriptname and stuff. Begin Gamemode would basically be "If ( Menumode == 1 ) <line> Return <line> endif.

Also, interior cells can't have the same in-game name as another interior or exterior cell.
Is that why all the houses are named? Hehe.
Here's the list

-29,2 ex_cave_door_01
-28,5 ex_cavern_door20
-27,4 ex_cavern_door20
-28,3 ex_cavern_door10

These caves are in the Jarnhald Mountains so the interiors should be accordingly decored for the region, they are within reasonable distance from each other and we would like them to all connect together at some point

-27,13 Ex_De_shack_door

4 shacks in Evenshore, name the interiors
EV_shack_01 orientation (0,0,91)
EV_shack_02 (0,0,171)
EV_shack_03 (0,0,268)
EV_shack_04 (0,0,298)

Modest decor

-24,2 Ex_redoran_hut_01a (0,0,0)
Ashunor Valley, Wealthy Trader, richly decored

Legio Argonis

Involves Scripting and ex/int work

Need 3 Ashlander hut's nearby to the Legio Fort, with interiors, these are outposts for the Legio guards. The build is to be similar to Raven Rock, so that the huts are built in 3 phases to start when the PC completes the first quest for Ha'Zhorra

see this thred:

Legio Argonis

Hope this is a good start
Thanks
Bob

Howdy DA

Thanks for the offer, YES we have many things you could help with, I will compile a list and post it, pick something and go from their

Currently we could use more dialogue and scripting help then anything but their are several interiors/exteriors that need doing as well.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Domo

Bob
Ill do a shack or a cave. Just interiors, and the caves are nordic snowy style? Oh and go ahead and rapidshare
Not a Problem

The caves are kinda a special treat I will PM you with the details, but the shacks are just plain ole shacks

The link: 10.4 mb compressed Smile If you need any data files (their might be a couple) let me know

http://rapidshare.de/files/31111764/silg...6.rar.html
Hmm... since shacks are small I can probally do both. What shack interior do I use? And go ahead and pm the cave details
What are you doing stealing all my work? I'll do the shacks, and if the caves arn't done then I'll do them after. I must ask, is there any need for dwemer ruins?
Oops. Ok you get the shacks :goodjob: Ill do the caves
Sounds good. Perhaps if I get done fast enough I can help with one of them?
Pages: 1 2 3