Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Un Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey,

When working on my claim of the Steadhelm Trader's Guild, a question arose: "is there a .esp which features all of the books/broadsheets/other misc items to use in claims". Because when starting both your claim, and the imaginary earlier mentioned esp and putting your claim on 'active file' it shouldn't become dependent on that imaginary esp, right? And when the imaginary esp is incorporated in the official esm, no trouble should arise about 'object not found'-crap....?
I've pmmed Razorwing - this one is his sort of bag - no doubt he has his own arrangements... I just put the genius Literature into shape, I leave the genius IT stuff to you guys!
I didn't reply because I thought I'd leave Cuthalion's question for DarkAsmodeous to answer since I don't know the finer details of how Steadhelm is set up.
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
I didn't reply because I thought I'd leave Cuthalion's question for DarkAsmodeous to answer since I don't know the finer details of how Steadhelm is set up.
yeah but he's absenting due to an un-vacation
Guess we'll see un's answer later then...
Calling the real DARKAsmodeus for a french lesson un question! Wink
Un is the french word for "One", raggidman, question is the same. Tongue
Anyway, from what I understand of your question,

Si la ESM est termine' avec des multiples re'fe'rences, on aura des probl`emes avec la combinaison des ESPs `a l'ESM.

(sorry, no accents) Tongue
Now fancy that, I must have missed out on that word when I started speaking French in the early 1950s (AD) and natch when represented Le Figaro at all those plays, sporting and political occasions I only spoke gobbledegook... double Tongue with brass nobs on =)

Still going to leave this for Raz and co to do though!
I get french lessons on school, but on I got (respectively) a 6, a 5 and a 4 :lmao:
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Si la ESM est termine' avec des multiples re'fe'rences, on aura des probl`emes avec la combinaison des ESPs `a l'ESM.

Translation:

If the ESM is finished (I guess I used the wrong word, but nvm) with multiple references, there'd be problems with merging the ESP's to the ESM.

Pages: 1 2