Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Yay Computer Programming!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I just went into High school, and was scheduling my classes, and because of a referral from my middle school computer teacher, Im in Computer programming science class, only 9th grader ever to get in. Ill soon learn better programming, which in turn leads to a better idea of scripting which leads to better modding!
Possibly, scripting and coding is still not the same..... But probably yeah :yes:
They require very similar strings of logic, and scripting has fairly similar syntax. The concepts are really close. Glad to hear about that, Harikari! I am taking a C++ class in college. Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Zarf
They require very similar strings of logic, and scripting has fairly similar syntax. The concepts are really close. Glad to hear about that, Harikari! I am taking a C++ class in college. Big Grin
C++ ! that's what I am getting in my AP... oh nevermind... Big Grin
Haha. I hope it helps me with doing the whole 1 and 0 variable stuff, because that can get confusing when you get to about 80 variables that rely on each other :eek:. We're working with Java now... SEEMS easy enough. By the way, whitefox didnt get any computer classes Big Grin
oh oh i know how to make numbers in binary code caus ime 1337
my next semester of collage next tuesday im going to have a programing class
Hehehe the computer teacher had IM L33T on the first day of school on the markerboard Big Grin Hes a cool dude
or maybe thats just what he thinks :brew: oh no it that frikin move that i can never remember what it was called all over again! have you been limbotomised recently?
Quote:Originally posted by Green @nt1-n00b
or maybe thats just what he thinks :brew: oh no it that frikin move that I can never remember what it was called all over again! have you been limbotomised recently?

:eek: Is that a form of Sodomy?
Quote:Originally posted by Harikari
Quote:Originally posted by Green @nt1-n00b
or maybe thats just what he thinks :brew: oh no it that frikin move that I can never remember what it was called all over again! have you been limbotomised recently?

:eek: Is that a form of Sodomy?
Yes, only it's done to your brain. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3