Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: whats the progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:banana: :banana:
cos it don't seem to have been updated on ze home page :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
progress on the mainquest?
that is the storyline... and I don't understand what you mean by updated... I only put as much as I feel should be on... all the details are for the player to find out when he/she plays the mod
cold water.

The progress is going steadily. Just look at all the posts on the storline threads. The more idea development, the better. Feel free to join in the madness of writing/rewriting these characters lives. Your interest is required, of course.
Quote:Originally posted by cruxvader
cold water.

The progress is going steadily. Just look at all the posts on the storline threads. The more idea development, the better. Feel free to join in the madness of writing/rewriting these characters lives. Your interest is required, of course.
yeah...
I'm glad theres been a slight revival in this place... but it seems the core is like abandoned the mod... ?(
Perhaps "wake up" email would be good. :yes:
Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter
those don't work in my experience for most people... Confusedhrug:
I've sent wake up emails and PMs to many of the people... but no reply for most and a very short return for others :|
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter
those don't work in my experience for most people... Confusedhrug:
I've sent wake up emails and PMs to many of the people... but no reply for most and a very short return for others :|

True, I return/ed on my own accord and I doubt any e-mail would've invited me back. Big Grin
people want to see progress... or work towards progress

Its great that all this pre-work is getting done involving the story and questlines, but what about models, land, cities, and what not?
Work should be started on those items to keep interest. If you can appeal to modeller and modders, story and quest makers will follow as well, whether they are those modellers adn modders that were attracted by the progress of the mod, or new people that may not have modding abilities,but want to lend a hand in production.

And I know (or at least think) work is being done on the hieght map, which is great, but gathering/creating new modelles and really planning cities and areas should be a priority. Doing these things will lead to fleshing out plot and details
last i checked 3d models were around... Telvanni started... Imperial fort etc.
only problem is that many of the 3d modelers were unreliable though skilled... they disapeared..

as for people want to see progress... the problem with that was getting someone to make the heightmap so progress could begin... and now this person hasnt replied me so likely to get booted... which is unfortunate
So whats the progress now guys?
Pages: 1 2