Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis9999 Zimnel's Tavern
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's Soluthis 0201, The Sleepy Guar Tavern. I attached a Readme in the file explaining a little problem I have with lightning. If someone can take a look ^ ^ (My screen is dying and don't show me colors as they should be).
It needs some more Redoran garments, but I'm waiting for the new release to put them.

Ed.Rw 090702. Removed broken link. Original link: http://www.esnips.com/doc/57fcb105-94df-...201_ZM.rar
I had a quick glance. It looks really nice. Smile

I have no idea (yet) whats wrong with your lighting. I presume you checked the graphics settings and the setting of your screen.

I'll reply a.s.a.p.
Abbrev.

F= Floating / B= Bleeding / S= Look at Screenshot / PG = Pathgrid / th = tetrahedron, point / sh = because of the silhouette / R = Resize / Re = Reposition / A = Adjust

General info.

Please add a version number to the name of your esp file. TIA

The tavern.

StFurnDunPoorStool03, B, S (also with another stool)

StLightDunPaperLantern01r400, F, S, attach these to for example a StExComRope02 or bleed it into the wall.

StFurnDunPoorShelf02, F, S bleed these a bit further into the wall

StZmCandleFat01Orange64, B (into the wall, on one of the MiddleBarSet07)

STFurnDunmerReichBench01FAll, B, S

Pathgrid.

Add one.

NPC.

Change the ID to StZmAtelasDrainu.
Add a fooditem (count -1 to the inventory).

AI.

Give the packages a name (StZm and the name).
Make sure the packages are in a chronological order.
Change the starting time of the sleep packages to for example 0 hour (duration 6 hour) and for the eat package to 6 (duration 1 hour). Because he is offering services from 8 am until 8 pm.

General Remarks.

You used StInRedBuilding09 for the interior (the interior for 07 was not available). The exterior is a StExRedBuilding07tavern.
Razorwing what do you think?

Use candlepuddles (for under the candles) because of the fire hazard (Static, CandlePuddle).

Try to rotate objects (for example the beerbottles), it gives a more natural effect.

I know it's not finished. Almost no bleeding and no floating.
Well done. Smile

It's a comfortable place, for sure.
Thanks sandor. I'm sorry, I should have posted here from the beginning.

Zimnel, I'm afraid I've screwed up a bit with your claim. For some reason I mistakingly put this claim down on the map as being a Barracks-type building, which it isn't, it's a Tavern-type building. Still, neither the Barracks nor the Tavern interior model existed which is why the entry was greyed out. I did give the thumbs-up to your claim, so I realize the bad is all mine.

It's not greyed out on the current claims map because, well, I modded it. I used it as the vehicle for a new tavern interior model I modelled recently. I didn't broadcast it partly because I wanted to keep the tavern model under wraps and partly because I just thought since I had greyed out the entry on the claims map there was no danger of it being or becoming taken.

The fact remains though that you used the wrong interior model for the claim. Which I fully understand, I mean, I ok'd it so you must have thought it was a good interior model to use. And if we would never have gotten a tavern interior, the one you used wouldn't have been a bad choice.

It can't be the Sleepy Guar unfortunately. Sad Not because I modded it, because I would have been happy to make mine another location, but because the interior model isn't correct.

Would you be ok with me setting up a new neighbourhood in town with a prominent place for your location instead? Because I checked it out and it does look really good, and I'd hate to lose it, so I'm eager to explore the possibility of finding a solution you'd be ok with Smile