Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Concept]Khajiit Face mask
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Fairly expensive face scarf/mask, could possibly be for an assassin but I was thinking more as desert wear.

http://img351.imageshack.us/img351/9586/...askmq2.jpg
Like the design, the pattern especially. Big Grin

The only thing I'd point out is scarf should tie up in the back, not around the ears. That way other races can make use of it...
Quote:Originally posted by Liquid Cheese
Fairly expensive face scarf/mask, could possibly be for an assassin but I was thinking more as desert wear.

http://img351.imageshack.us/img351/9586/...askmq2.jpg

to say it.. that look like something for a robe.. bit to expensive to see a assassin around with such.. (if its not a infiltrator..)

I can easily see the Gold Cat wear it.. (Gold Cat = Female or so Ted say..) but then some robe should be made to fit it..
I never thought of the Gold Cat wearing a robe. I see more of an assassin-esque style, but so fancy it's completely useless.
Quote:Originally posted by Captain
I never thought of the Gold Cat wearing a robe. I see more of an assassin-esque style, but so fancy it's completely useless.

you know the Gold Cat dont need to do stuff anymore.. hell I see she personly run around in the cities she got control over.. hell now she pretend to be a he.. (probably by not being in public herself leaving most like that to some fellow..)
I know she doesn't do anything, that's why I imagine her not to wear anything functional.
Quote:Originally posted by Captain
I know she doesn't do anything, that's why I imagine her not to wear anything functional.
well this only hide the face as far as I see.. and as she is called the Gold Cat see might like expensive things.. but I think she would have it under the nose.. over the mouth, indian clothing kinda..
I have little input, both sides have good ideas. However, unique characters in the past have had unique armor or something the player could get if he killed them, but seeing as things are essential now I have no idea how we should go about this.
Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
I have little input, both sides have good ideas. However, unique characters in the past have had unique armor or something the player could get if he killed them, but seeing as things are essential now I have no idea how we should go about this.

having her giving it as a gift? and they should still have uniques things..
Nice to see some interest. I imagined it to be something a rich adventurer would wear, but I don't mind if it ends up being a unique item.
Pages: 1 2