Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis0107 "Majnor[...]'s House" [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: SoluthisClaimsMapsArea01_575.jpg]

[blockquote]"Venim's Hold" is centered around a lively tavern operated by the powerful and influential Venim family.[/blockquote]

Interior model to use: 05
Model Nickname: Oval Home
Northmarker Rotation: 0
Neighbourhood: Venim's Hold

[title]Information.[/title]
Extended information on modding in general can be found in sandor's excellent thread Technical Info concerning Interiors, and naturally the articles on the CS wiki are always worth reading. But don't forget to run forum searches here as well, because often you'll find the answer here instead of the wiki. If you don't find the answer, feel free to post the question here in your claims thread But beyond that it's worth remembering that trial-and-error is an integral part of modding and it's only natural that you have to playtest your work to see if what you did worked or not.
- Confused about claim codes used in this thread?
I'd like to submit my (very extensive) edit of Harikari's interior for review.

=Download= (outdated)

I recieved the plugin from Harikari back before Silgrad Tower v2.0 was released, but I had to cease editing it due to time constraints. I came back to it now though, and I think it's finished. Pending review of course, I know my limitations as a normal modder so I'm humble to that process.

I added three windows to the exterior building to match the ones I added to the interior. I also placed three Xmarkers in the Star of Soluthis district for Majnor to base his wanderings on. Majnor wanders around a lot during the day, interspersed with two periods spent at the local tavern (where he uses the Eat package).

Regarding the work situation; at a later stage I would like to send Majnor out into the wilderness during the weekend, to make it seem like he earns a living by being an adventurer. Right now I had nowhere to send him to. I don't think any other occupation would suit him. He could have been a beggar but I thought he had a nice enough house (well, for a drunkard) to preclude that.

I entertained myself with creating voice work for him, which should cover most situations the NPC might get himself into.
Abbrev.

F= Floating / B= Bleeding / S= Look at the Screenshot / PG = Pathgrid / th = tetrahedron, point / sh = the silhouette / R = Resize / Re = Reposition / A = Adjust

The Groundfloor.

There are three bottles under the interior (F in space).
StIngrScuttle (twice), F
ClutterShoppingList06, F
Book3ValuableProvincesofTamriel, F
LowerClassCup02,F
LowerBowlTan01,F
LowerShirt09, F
woodplanks01 (twice), B
LowerShoes07, F (partly)
Pumpkin, F
StBROADSHEETreichparkeep02 (twice), F
StIngrHeather (4), F
StIngrHacklelo (2), F
StLightDunLamp01fire, B (into the rug unless it's a soft rug)
skelBigBone01, F (partly)
StFurnDunPoorBookshelf01, the items on the lower/top (mace) shelf are floating.

AI.

For the location: Don't use "in cell". It can produce unexpected behavior.
In this case the eat packages.

Dialogue.

Add a GetIsPlayableRace condition (==1) to the the quest data tab.

General Remarks.

Do not lock the door from the outside and link the door from the inside to the outside otherwise the AI won't work.
Did you link it from the inside to the outside (I can't see that)?

I listed everything I saw, in order to make you aware of the problems in the reviewed interior.
The main thing is: Can it be seen in-game?
In this case many can't be seen.

It's a nice interior, a welcome variation to the very tidy common interiors. Big Grin
Thanks for the thorough review Smile

(we're discussing stuff internally)

blue[/HR]

16.05.07 9:43 CET
:alert:
The file has been merged.

sandor