Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis0103 "Delvereth Ferano's House" [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: SoluthisClaimsMapsArea01_575.jpg]

[blockquote]"Venim's Hold" is centered around a lively tavern operated by the powerful and influential Venim family.[/blockquote]

Interior model to use: 06
Model Nickname: Round Home
Northmarker Rotation: -145
Neighbourhood: Venim's Hold

[title]Information.[/title]
Extended information on modding in general can be found in sandor's excellent thread Technical Info concerning Interiors, and naturally the articles on the CS wiki are always worth reading. But don't forget to run forum searches here as well, because often you'll find the answer here instead of the wiki. If you don't find the answer, feel free to post the question here in your claims thread But beyond that it's worth remembering that trial-and-error is an integral part of modding and it's only natural that you have to playtest your work to see if what you did worked or not.
- Confused about claim codes used in this thread?
About done, all that is left is the northmarker, and to delete the duplicate candle references and models. The files that you need to check it are in the latest Alpha.

The house is almost done, but 111 and 112 are both also parts of the claims I made, and will all be part of the same ESP.
Check the items on the table, for floating.

I know it's WIP. Add a pathgrid and the dialogue.

It's a nice interior. Smile
Items on the table are floating because of the collision. if you press F4, you'll see that the colliision is set much higher than it should be.

So I give myself a 10/10. Big Grin Tongue
I checked it, you're right.

So it's a 10/10. Big Grin
Actually, it's a 9.5, they never give 10's nowadays. Tongue

Edit 2006.09.05 17:41
Delvereth Ferano is the thief who resides here. Not a very nice guy overall, he spends his days asleep, then lurks around the city during night hours. More of a "Go away" type of character. He also owns some... questionable items in his house. This claim is complete, but I'll have it in the same ESP as 112 and 111.
The rotation mentioned in the claim description is based on the exterior model
(for all the claims). The interior rotation has to be the opposite.

Set the rotation of the Northmarker to +150.

Don't use "in cell" (location) for the wander packages. It can produce strange behavior.

The door doesn't work (in the CS it works). ?(
Did you test the AI?

Add the StIdSoluthisTopic to the greeting topic.
Quote:Originally posted by sandor
The door doesn't work (in the CS it works). ?(

I don't know why this is either. Same thing happened with all my claims. I'll try using a different door with the next one, to check to see if there is a problem with the model.

Edit: I found a workaround for it. Just set the scale of the door to 1.0100 Barely any noticable difference to the player, and the door will work.
:eek:

Strange, that's exactly what I set the doors I used to. (I think)
The STIDSoluthis108StealStuff package.
There is no location defined. The NPC stays in his interior and can't steal.

Define a location (one of your interiors etc.). Make sure there is at least one hourglass01.
Pages: 1 2