Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis0105 "Llevana Desrani's House" [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: SoluthisClaimsMapsArea01_575.jpg]

[blockquote]"Venim's Hold" is centered around a lively tavern operated by the powerful and influential Venim family.[/blockquote]

Interior model to use: 06
Model Nickname: Round Home
Northmarker Rotation: -87.7083
Neighbourhood: Venim's Hold

[title]Information.[/title]
Extended information on modding in general can be found in sandor's excellent thread Technical Info concerning Interiors, and naturally the articles on the CS wiki are always worth reading. But don't forget to run forum searches here as well, because often you'll find the answer here instead of the wiki. If you don't find the answer, feel free to post the question here in your claims thread But beyond that it's worth remembering that trial-and-error is an integral part of modding and it's only natural that you have to playtest your work to see if what you did worked or not.
- Confused about claim codes used in this thread?
Llevana Desrani is the resident of this house, she is the daughter of two servants of past nobility for Soluthis. She now cooks for a living, making just enough to get by. Dialogue and interior finished, will get to the AI very soon.
Set the rotation of the Northmarker to -90.
Set ownership for the cell.

Add the StIdSoluthisTopic and the StIdSoluthis112Topic to the greeting topic.
Remove one of the StRwActMusicForReichParkeep.

It's an interior for a poor woman.

The last review for today (only 3 hours left). Wink
Quote:Originally posted by sandor
The last review for today (only 3 hours left). Wink

Heh, I was wondering if me and TID would be able to drive you to insanity reviewing interiors.
Nah, we wouldn't torture Sandor, would we. Big Grin I was wondering how long we could keep him reviewing and reviewing and reviewing...

Anyway, fixed the stuff, here it is:
Quote:Originally posted by sandor
Set the rotation of the Northmarker to -90.

Dang, did I mess up? I could have sworn that all the Redoran interiors were aligned to north by default.
I'll answer this myself by testing it in-game.

EDIT: Sandor is right, reverse the rotation of the exterior model to have the proper rotation of the interior model NorthMarker.
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
I could have sworn that all the Redoran interiors were aligned to north by default
If I remember correctly, you mentioned in the old claims thread that the rotation of the Northmarker for the interior should be the opposite.

Quote:Originally posted by JONJONAUG
I was wondering if me and TID would be able to drive you to insanity reviewing interiors
Claim some more interiors! Perhaps you'll succeed. Wink
Joking, it's only possible because you and the ID are great modders (almost no problems).

Edit 2006.09.06 19:59
Add the StIdSoluthis112Topic to the greeting topic.
Is it necessary? It is added when the player asks about Soluthis, so the topic comes from some sort of base. The NPC talks about her trade (as a cook) when you ask about Soluthis and why she lives there, then you can inquire about "Cooking".
I only checked the greeting topic.

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Is it necessary? It is added when the player asks about Soluthis, so the topic comes from some sort of base. The NPC talks about her trade (as a cook) when you ask about Soluthis and why she lives there, then you can inquire about "Cooking".

No, this is fine. Smile

This interior is ready for merging. :yes: :goodjob:
Pages: 1 2