Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis0416 "Library of Soluthis" [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Yes, I would very much like you to proof-read. I should have the semi-final version up in a couple of days. Thanks for not forgetting!
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Going to have another shot at it tonight, thanks for reminding me. It's mainly just a question of fixing all the shelves now.
Okay. Smile
Dear Sandor,

Just to let you know I'm going on holiday for the next week. I will resume this claim afterwards.

Regards,

Deeza
Thanks for the heads up.
Is it possible to finish this claim in the near future (2 weeks or so)?

TIA.
I'll merge your WiP file because of the books. :check:
Should I change the claim status to open?
Yes, you should. I have recently begun a transfer to a new computer and will be unable to work for a while. However, I will send you the partially completed version for someone else to finish if they wish.

If nobody claims it by the time my new computer is ready, I will re-claim it. Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Yes, you should. I have recently begun a transfer to a new computer and will be unable to work for a while. However, I will send you the partially completed version for someone else to finish if they wish.

If nobody claims it by the time my new computer is ready, I will re-claim it. Smile
Okay, could you send the esp?

TIA. Smile
Deeza finalized the library as promised. Smile

@TID

To do:

Quote:Originally written by Deeza
There are only a few things that remain to be done: the AI and dialogue for the Librarian NPC, and the spawn lists for the bookshelves, neither of which I know how to do. The idea was that the bookshelves function like chests, filled with random books when the player searches in them, though I don't know how to put this into practise. Finally, there seems to be a problem with the placeholder mesh I gave the new books for the time being. It seems to keep displaying an error sign. I'm not sure what's going on with this, so I thought I would leave it to you.

The Librarian should sit behind the front desk for most of the day (either eating or reading), occasionally wandering around the library, except in the evenings in which he will retire to his private rooms after locking up the building for the night.

I didn't have time to review the file due to RL, please check the GIS.

You'll need a few meshes to load the interior correctly.
I could send these via PM.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6