Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis0115 "The Talking Sword" [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: SoluthisClaimsMapsArea01_575.jpg]

[blockquote]"Valley of St. Seryn" lies beautifully secluded between the mountain and the North Imperial District. It's possible to get here from the Temple's courtyard in the east, but that road is almost never used by locals whom prefer to come from the west, through Venim's Hold. The valley got its name from the famous Dunmer saint Seryn the Merciful, patron of brewers, bakers, and distillers.[/blockquote]

Interior model to use: 05
Model Nickname: Oval Home
Northmarker Rotation: 135
Neighbourhood: Valley of St. Seryn

[title]Information.[/title]
Extended information on modding in general can be found in sandor's excellent thread Technical Info concerning Interiors, and naturally the articles on the CS wiki are always worth reading. But don't forget to run forum searches here as well, because often you'll find the answer here instead of the wiki. If you don't find the answer, feel free to post the question here in your claims thread But beyond that it's worth remembering that trial-and-error is an integral part of modding and it's only natural that you have to playtest your work to see if what you did worked or not.
- Confused about claim codes used in this thread?
Ill claim this. This will be my first claim however so i though i should start more. Ive modded for TESIII quite a bit though so Ill probably do more. I have one question though. Is there information about claims (ie. occupant, occupation, ect.) or do you just create it yourself?
Quote:Originally posted by lordbrian3
Ill claim this. This will be my first claim however so I though I should start more. I've modded for TESIII quite a bit though so Ill probably do more. I have one question though. Is there information about claims (ie. occupant, occupation, ect.) or do you just create it yourself?
Hello, and welcome to Silgrad Tower! :bounce: :jump: :bounce:
I can't grant you this, but I can help you. You pretty much just make up what you want the NPC to do, and make them do it. before you claim, you need to get your initial thing here.
Modders' abbrevations
Ill claim this. This will be my first claim however so I though I should start more. I've modded for TESIII quite a bit though so Ill probably do more. I have one question though. Is there information about claims (ie. occupant, occupation, ect.) or do you just create it yourself?

Sure, go ahead. :check:

You get to decide who the NPC is, and what they do for a living, etc.... =) Basically, the interior should reflect whatever their profession is.

Welcome!

:wave:

TheImperialDragon is correct, though the neighbourhood descriptions often open up suggestions that can serve as guidelines (but not rules). In this case he could be a member of the Venim family and work in the Tavern, but it's more probable that he/she/they would have a connection with the guild next door (as you mentioned in the claim thread for it).

blue[/HR]

:alert:
You were last Active: 17.12.2006 05:11.
This claim has been recycled.

If you want to reclaim this interior (when not already claimed), please do so.

sandor
I would like to give this one a shot for my first claim if thats ok
Quote:Originally posted by Cheese
I would like to give this one a shot for my first claim if thats ok

Go right ahead. :goodjob:
Heres the first version the cs is pretty new to me so there will probably some mistake in it. Hope you like it

regards,

cheese
I'll reply asap.
I checked the esp.
It contains only a few AI packages (no interior), I hope you saved your last version.

blue[/HR]

:alert: 18.05.07 20.52 CET

You were last active: 02.05.07 19:03.

If you want to reclaim this interior (when not claimed), please go ahead.

sandor
Pages: 1 2