Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis0114 "Ravnel Tures's House" [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: SoluthisClaimsMapsArea01_575.jpg]

[blockquote]"Valley of St. Seryn" lies beautifully secluded between the mountain and the North Imperial District. It's possible to get here from the Temple's courtyard in the east, but that road is almost never used by locals whom prefer to come from the west, through Venim's Hold. The valley got its name from the famous Dunmer saint Seryn the Merciful, patron of brewers, bakers, and distillers.[/blockquote]

Interior model to use: 05
Model Nickname: Oval Home
Northmarker Rotation: -45
Neighbourhood: Valley of St. Seryn

[title]Information.[/title]
Extended information on modding in general can be found in sandor's excellent thread Technical Info concerning Interiors, and naturally the articles on the CS wiki are always worth reading. But don't forget to run forum searches here as well, because often you'll find the answer here instead of the wiki. If you don't find the answer, feel free to post the question here in your claims thread But beyond that it's worth remembering that trial-and-error is an integral part of modding and it's only natural that you have to playtest your work to see if what you did worked or not.
- Confused about claim codes used in this thread?
I think i'll claim this as the last [soluthis] house for the Morag Tong. Then it'll be done, and i'll be able to set up AI, Dialogue, ect, and get this show on the road!

Edit 2007.05.13 23:39
Well, nobody's replied to this, but I assumed it was ok, because nobody said I couldn't take it. So here's the house...

That means you can be doubly efficient by granting the claim and reviewing it at the same time!

By the way, whoever's reviewing this, the AI's very basic, same as the other Morag Tong houses. Nothing on the NPC is definite yet.

[attachment=8289]MTHouse0203v1.esp[/attachment]
Great :goodjob:
Heh, thanks. I didn't want to wait to get it done. Now it just has to be reviewed, so i'd say by tomorrow night it'll be done and merged
I'll reply later today.

EDIT

Blue[/HR]

The First Floor

No floating or bleeding! :goodjob:

NPC

The NPC's appearance is exactly the same as the one in Soluthis0106, although he has a different name. Change his appearance so that they don't look exactly the same. Unless you want them to be twins of course. Wink

Check "no rumors"

AI, Dialogue

Will be reviewed later on. However, you have locked the door from the outside. Don't do this and do not link the door from the exterior to the interior, otherwise the AI won't work. The same applies to the ownership of the door.

General Remarks

I don't know if you want this house to be visited by the player. If you do, check the 'public area' box.

The exterior doormaker is bleeding into the stairs.

You've made a very nice interior! :yes:
0106 and 0114 don't look exactly alike. They just have similar complexions. 0106 is about 20 years older. Here are the faces for comparison.

Seniosh has attached these images (downsized versions):
[Image: tn_attachment-8306.jpg] [Image: tn_attachment-8307.jpg]

And here's the ESP.
Hmm... Ok, you're right. They do look different. Smile

Thanks for posting the pictures and the esp-file. I'll take a look at it tomorrow just to make sure everything is allright, but I don't think that there's anything else wrong with it. Smile
So was this merged? What's happening with it, sanpicture hasn't posted for 3 days now, and i'm wondering when i'll be able to do the NPCs. if it's already merged, i apologize, though i'd like to be notified.

Just wanted to have an update. the Morag Tong cannot progress until this is done basically
Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
though i'd like to be notified.
I'll notify you, after the file has been merged.

Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
the Morag Tong cannot progress until this is done basically
You can.
Start with the other interiors, they have been merged to the esm.
@ Seniosh: I apologize for this very late reply. But I haven't been able to open the cs a few days. That's because my Windows XP is acting very strange and I think I'll have to bring my comp to the technical department of Apple, because since a few days I'm not able to run Windows on it at all.
As I said I don't think there's anything wrong with it, so you can start working on another claim if you like. When my comp is back from the technical department I'll give the final review.

I'm really sorry again.

Bye,

Sanpicture
Pages: 1 2