Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis0108 "Gomsa Ramarys's Bookstore" [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: SoluthisClaimsMapsArea01_575.jpg]

[blockquote]"Valley of St. Seryn" lies beautifully secluded between the mountain and the North Imperial District. It's possible to get here from the Temple's courtyard in the east, but that road is almost never used by locals whom prefer to come from the west, through Venim's Hold. The valley got its name from the famous Dunmer saint Seryn the Merciful, patron of brewers, bakers, and distillers.[/blockquote]

Interior model to use: 06
Model Nickname: Round Home
Northmarker Rotation: 60
Neighbourhood: Valley of St. Seryn

[title]Information.[/title]
Extended information on modding in general can be found in sandor's excellent thread Technical Info concerning Interiors, and naturally the articles on the CS wiki are always worth reading. But don't forget to run forum searches here as well, because often you'll find the answer here instead of the wiki. If you don't find the answer, feel free to post the question here in your claims thread But beyond that it's worth remembering that trial-and-error is an integral part of modding and it's only natural that you have to playtest your work to see if what you did worked or not.
- Confused about claim codes used in this thread?
*Claims*

Note that although this makes 7 current claims, I'm already done with the interiors for 5 of them. I'm going to do the dialouge all at once.
Starting now.

NPC data: Dunmer male, battlemage.

Trained in restoration and alchemy.

Has scrolls, potions, and a few ingrediants lying around.

Middle class.

Will mention that the alchemy shop in claim 0304 supplies him and the rest of the battlemages.
Well THAT took longer than expected.

Probably because I ate, my dog pissed on the floor, I ate again, and my dog had to eat.

EDIT: Opps...accidently filed this under the wrong neighborhood.

No big deal, just move this one to a different claim.
OK, ignoring all my previous posts...

Is there any way I can make this one a bookstore? I really want to make a bookstore, and there are no limits specified in the description...
As I got no reply, I took that as a yes. And since I already was able to make a store out of another one in the same neighborhood, it's all right I suppose...

It's done.

Note that from the last one, only this interior and the related NPC has been changed.

That is directed at you sandor, in case you don't have the time to check this one over as well.
I'll reply later this evening.
For the cell. Change it to a public area (it's a shop).
MiddleTable03, floating.

A nice bookstore. :goodjob:

Final version