Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis0116 "Varit Eval's Armor Store"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: SoluthisClaimsMapsArea01_575.jpg]

[blockquote]"Valley of St. Seryn" lies beautifully secluded between the mountain and the North Imperial District. It's possible to get here from the Temple's courtyard in the east, but that road is almost never used by locals whom prefer to come from the west, through Venim's Hold. The valley got its name from the famous Dunmer saint Seryn the Merciful, patron of brewers, bakers, and distillers.[/blockquote]

Interior model to use: 05
Model Nickname: Oval Home
Northmarker Rotation: -135
Neighbourhood: Valley of St. Seryn

[title]Information.[/title]
Extended information on modding in general can be found in sandor's excellent thread Technical Info concerning Interiors, and naturally the articles on the CS wiki are always worth reading. But don't forget to run forum searches here as well, because often you'll find the answer here instead of the wiki. If you don't find the answer, feel free to post the question here in your claims thread But beyond that it's worth remembering that trial-and-error is an integral part of modding and it's only natural that you have to playtest your work to see if what you did worked or not.
- Confused about claim codes used in this thread?
*Claims*

Making this one an armor store.

EDIT: Starting now. I made a list of all my claims, just going down the list of interiors that are unfinished right now.

Edit 2006.09.06 00:22
Done. Armor sellers are easy to make, since armor is so very big Wink The interior is a bit more detailed than it is in the picture, and yes it is connected to the exterior (forgot to do that before I closed it, since I always close the CS before submitting a file just in case it messes it up).

[attachment=4641]Soluthis0306.esp[/attachment]

JONJONAUG has attached this image (downsized version):
[Image: tn_attachment-4642.jpg]
Set the rotation of northmarker to -15.

For the cell. Change it to a public area because it's a shop.
One of the vendor chests is empty.

Reduce the number of valuable armor (it's a normal shop).
For example the orcish armor.

A nice shop. Smile

Final version.