Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis0908 "Llonit Teran's House"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Area04_Composite.jpg]

[blockquote]Soluthis' harbor area encompasses the west side of the city. The massive tower in the center of the harbor, which is home to the city's census and excise office, is an easily recognizeable feature. To the north you'll find Vaniken R'i's vineyard, while travelling eastward will lead you under the massive bridge into Reich Parkeep.[/blockquote]

House type: Round Home
Claim size: Small

This claim used to be called Soluthis0309.

There is a starter cell for this location, so load up Oblivion.esm + Silgrad_Tower.esm and open the cell Soluthis0908, and then you can get started. The owner(s) of this building are Dunmer belonging to Great House Redoran. Please use the name generator to come up with good male/female names. Don't use any Imperial stuff in this location, whether from TES4 or from our mod, apart from clothes and weapons. You can modify the layout if you like, but don't sprawl it too far. This is for suspension of disbelief only, as some players might wonder if he wasn't going under someone else's house. If you need more space just add another vertical story under the existing basement.

Please set up AI behaviour for the NPC(s) in your claim at your discretion, but do make sure they wander around outside for a part of the day so the neighbourhood feels alive. Note that the exterior is situated in SoluthisWorld04, not in SilgradTowerLand. Try to use existing xmarkers when possible to avoid clutter but don't let them limit you if they don't work for your needs.

[title]Information.[/title]
Extended information on modding in general can be found in sandor's excellent thread Technical Info concerning Interiors, and naturally the articles on the CS wiki are always worth reading. But don't forget to run forum searches here as well, because often you'll find the answer here instead of the wiki. If you don't find the answer, feel free to post the question here in your claims thread But beyond that it's worth remembering that trial-and-error is an integral part of modding and it's only natural that you have to playtest your work to see if what you did worked or not.
I would like to claim this in the name of the Morag Tong! or we'll assassinate you! Big Grin

Only 2 more houses to do after this!
Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
I would like to claim this in the name of the Morag Tong! or we'll assassinate you! Big Grin

Only 2 more houses to do after this!

I know claims in Soluthis have gotten a helluva lot popular lately but there's no need to kill anyone, there's plenty still hehe Big Grin

Fill it up with lots of clutter if you can. Few things are more entertaining than wreaking havok on a neatly arranged cell, which is likely to happen if the homeowner is a mark. Keep up the good work!
Ahh well this is for a guildmember of the Morag Tong, so don't think about messing up the interior! (i'm not responsible if your character is low level!)

Still plenty of houses left for the poor fools who WILL be killed by you (the PC)
Aah, kk my bad, I should've remembered your int's were for members not marks. Still, whacking around clutter is half the fun of the game, I always do that when playtesting. I only wish you could break things in the game, too. Anyway, I'm digressing. Looking forward to seeing how the home turns out Smile
Alright, done with this one (no NPC though, for reasons stated in last house i claimed) Hope i didn't miss anything, i'm getting sleepy, so my brain isn't fully functional. Only 2 more houses, then i can make NPCs

Gotta be a speed record for a house.

I think i get to make houses for the marks too, which means houses in soluthis, silgrad, maybe steadhelm. I think everything in Reich Parkeep is taken, though maybe i could steal someone Confusedhrug:

At least i think i'll be making the marks, and i sure hope i get to make them throughout the land. No fun when everything's in one city you know?
I think I get to make houses for the marks too, which means houses in soluthis, silgrad, maybe steadhelm. I think everything in Reich Parkeep is taken, though maybe I could steal someone Confusedhrug:

At least I think i'll be making the marks, and I sure hope I get to make them throughout the land. No fun when everything's in one city you know?
I think there's room for another house near where the Cathedral was located (SID). What do you think Razorwing?

I can add one more house to Steadhelm, let me know if you want to claim it or not.

blue[/HR]

Abbrev.

F= Floating / B= Bleeding / S= Look at the Screenshot / PG = Pathgrid / th = tetrahedron, point / sh = the silhouette / R = Resize / Re = Reposition / A = Adjust

General info.

Please add a version number to the name of your esp files. TIA

The Groundfloor.

Beef, B, Re
Leek, F, Re
Lettuce, B, Re
StDoorRedMAINloaddoor, Re ( check Soluthis0407)

Pathgrid.

Make sure the th's touch the sh's of the furniture.
In your case the sh's are not touched by a th.

NPC.

Add a basic version of the NPC, which will be finished later on.

General Remarks.

Lock the container.
Assign ownership to the cell and the door.

Add at least another 15k (faces) of clutter.
I don't think there is room in the facecount budget for another house in Reich Parkeep. Go right ahead and writ off one of the people that's already there if you want to though, preferrably not someone important.
You want AI on that NPC? The only thing i could add would be sleep and possibly an eat

I added basic AI, added the NPC for that matter, hope you like the facecount!

Here it is!
I added basic AI, added the NPC for that matter, hope you like the facecount!

Here it is!

A face count of exactly 100 000! :pop:
It's a nice interior and the file has been merged. Smile

For the final version (later on) of the NPC check Soluthis0112.
Pages: 1 2