Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis0405 "Book shop" [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'll check the esp.
Make sure to set ownership for the door to the NPC with the package.

The aaaDefaultExploreEditorLoc1024 pack will overrule the service pack because it has a higher priority (on top of the service pack) with similar conditions. So no service possible.
Is there a way to make her sell just the items in her merchant container and not every book in her house?
Quote:Originally posted by AnImpatientFan
Is there a way to make her sell just the items in her merchant container and not every book in her house?
Use a faction for setting the ownership of the cell.
Here it is. I put one of the lessons of Vivec high up on one of the shelves for a observant thief to steal if they are being very... well observant.
Thanks, I'll reply asap. Smile
Dialogue.

How do you create topics?

Both are in mod index '00' it should be '02'.
It means you altered existing vanilla content.

I'll fix it but that takes time.

NPC.

Set the food item to count '-1'.

Customize the Agression, Confidence, Energy level, Responsibility and personality. Be careful with the aggression value.

AI.

Add another eat pack.
Let her wander outside (evening).

General.

Please add a version number to your esp.

Use an activatorflamenode04 etc. it's more realistic because of the fire damage.

If you create more than one claim it's a good idea to add the claim code to the quest, AI packs, NPC etc. It helps you to identify stuff a lot faster.

Add more clutter (bottles etc.)/detailing at least 200 objects for such a claim (current count 149). For example the hearth. Add a dining area in the basement.

Place at least 30 books on a shelf like in a normal book shelf (upright position). You could use the 'StRwBookend' (Static>>Furniture).

The gold sacks are very easy money (500 gold), reduce their value.

Add more fake candles.

Nice modding. Smile

Scc032 is gonna need some major dialogue fixing.
I'll fix (renumber the FormID's) the dialogue before merging the file (also for SCC0301).

Make sure to create new topics by a right-click (select new) in the 'select topic' window.
I made the fixes.
Pages: 1 2 3