Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis0412 [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Area07_Composite.jpg]

[blockquote]'Bold visionary, artisan, poet, master architect of Soluthis' - thus reads the plaque honoring Kali Gulas, one of the city's founders and reknowned historical figure in Redoran culture. Today, "Kali Gulas Square" is a quaint neighbourhood in a bustling city, but back when the man built his house (#05) there was nothing but rocks and trees as far as the eye could see. His descendants still live in their forefathers homestead, tending to the park.[/blockquote]

House type: Round Home
Claim size: Small
Neighbourhood: Kali Gulas Square

There is a starter cell for this location, so load up Oblivion.esm + Silgrad_Tower.esm and open the cell Soluthis0412, and then you can get started. The owner(s) of this building are Dunmer belonging to Great House Redoran. Please use the name generator to come up with good male/female names. Don't use any Imperial stuff in this location, whether from TES4 or from our mod, apart from clothes and weapons. You can modify the layout if you like, but don't sprawl it too far. This is for suspension of disbelief only, as some players might wonder if he wasn't going under someone else's house. If you need more space just add another vertical story under the existing basement.

Please set up AI behaviour for the NPC(s) in your claim at your discretion, but do make sure they wander around outside for a part of the day so the neighbourhood feels alive. Note that the exterior is situated in SoluthisWorld03, not in SilgradTowerLand. Try to use existing xmarkers when possible to avoid clutter but don't let them limit you if they don't work for your needs.

[title]Information.[/title]
Extended information on modding in general can be found in sandor's excellent thread Technical Info concerning Interiors, and naturally the articles on the CS wiki are always worth reading. But don't forget to run forum searches here as well, because often you'll find the answer here instead of the wiki. If you don't find the answer, feel free to post the question here in your claims thread But beyond that it's worth remembering that trial-and-error is an integral part of modding and it's only natural that you have to playtest your work to see if what you did worked or not.
I'd like to claim this one too. It's just at the side of the tavern.
Great! I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with Smile

blue[/HR]

:alert:
You were last Active: 16.12.2006 19:17.
This claim has been recycled.
If you want to reclaim this interior (when not already claimed), please do so.

sandor
If I claimed this one, could I make it into a shop?
Quote:Originally posted by Dave_91
If I claimed this one, could I make it into a shop?

Great :goodjob:

Yes, that sounds like a good idea. I don't think we have very many shops right now. What kind of shop did you have in mind?
Just general stuff really. It's already done, I'll host it later. The owner lives in a seperate house if that's okay... I'll make his house later. Smile
Just general stuff really. It's already done, I'll host it later.

Ok, cool. I asked what kind of store you had in mind because I thought it would be fun if there was at least one item for sale that's unique to your shop. If it had been an armor or weapons shop then there's a ton of mods already out there that one could pick and choose from. Perhaps you could pitch a suggestion for a unique ware to me and I'll try making it? Smile

The owner lives in a seperate house if that's okay... I'll make his house later. Smile

Yes that's perfect :goodjob:
Actually, I've been modelling recently... made a Chitin helmet, and a Dreugh Helmet last night, I was going to post in the Visual Development board but I didn't have time. That's great though, I'll look around, if I can't find any resources, I'll let you know. :goodjob:
Actually, I've been modelling recently... made a Chitin helmet, and a Dreugh Helmet last night, I was going to post in the Visual Development board but I didn't have time. That's great though, I'll look around, if I can't find any resources, I'll let you know. :goodjob:

Aah, kk I didn't know that. Then I imagine you're all set Smile
This is the 0403 NPC's shop, and yet of which does not have full AI because of both files being seperate. The files will need to be merged (0403-0412) before the AI can properly work.

I still haven't added a unique item to the shop, I'm still looking, but I'm confident I'll find something.

The ID for the interior is 'Soluthis0001' because the ID 'Soluthis0412' is already taken (even though it's a blank cell).
Pages: 1 2