Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis0109 "Doreth Thelas' House" [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: SoluthisClaimsMapsArea01_575.jpg]

[blockquote]"Valley of St. Seryn" lies beautifully secluded between the mountain and the North Imperial District. It's possible to get here from the Temple's courtyard in the east, but that road is almost never used by locals whom prefer to come from the west, through Venim's Hold. The valley got its name from the famous Dunmer saint Seryn the Merciful, patron of brewers, bakers, and distillers.[/blockquote]

Interior model to use: 06
Model Nickname: Round Home
Northmarker Rotation: 75
Neighbourhood: Valley of St. Seryn

[title]Information.[/title]
Extended information on modding in general can be found in sandor's excellent thread Technical Info concerning Interiors, and naturally the articles on the CS wiki are always worth reading. But don't forget to run forum searches here as well, because often you'll find the answer here instead of the wiki. If you don't find the answer, feel free to post the question here in your claims thread But beyond that it's worth remembering that trial-and-error is an integral part of modding and it's only natural that you have to playtest your work to see if what you did worked or not.
- Confused about claim codes used in this thread?
:goodjob:

Edit (1): Uh oh, did I do something to the original files when I did those 190 retextures for the candles? How do I fix it without reinstalling or un-retexturing those sneaky models (If they were there to begin with)? ;(

Edit (1): I'll just de-un-retexture them...

TheImperialDragon has attached this image (downsized versions):
[Image: tn_attachment-5247.jpg]

Edit 2006.10.03 05:10:
The interior itself is ready for review. This is the house that Doreth Thelas owned before it got overrun with the rats from the sewer, the NPC is not made yet.

Also, this is the same ESP as the FG quest bacause I want this house to in with the quest itself.

[attachment=5248]RPCFG01.esp[/attachment]
I saw a few minor things.

Look at the screenies.
The barrel is bleeding.
Bread, Corn etc. are floating.

The first interior with the StInRedBuilding06specialBasement. Smile

sandor has attached these images (downsized versions):
[Image: tn_attachment-5261.jpg] [Image: tn_attachment-5262.jpg] [Image: tn_attachment-5263.jpg]
Special basement for special purposes FG. Big Grin

Anyway, I'll fix the corn and the other objects that seem to have displayed incorrectly originally. Strange, objects were sorta jumping around in the CS when I clicked on them. It wasn't displayed like that before though... Weird.

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Quote:Originally posted by Green @nt1-n00b
Speaking of a remake is it plauseable to say use the basement redorin oval home for soluthis 0110? if nto then ill just use the oval one

This claim is an oval home and oval homes doesn't have basements, sorry. Smile

So... Do I remove the basement? Sad
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing

Quote:Originally posted by Green @nt1-n00b
Speaking of a remake is it plauseable to say use the basement redorin oval home for soluthis 0110? if nto then ill just use the oval one

This claim is an oval home and oval homes doesn't have basements, sorry. Smile

So... Do I remove the basement? Sad

No. The claim I responded to in your quote was for an oval home. This claim is for a round home, and round homes can have basements. Smile

---[/HR]
:alert:

The attached file has been merged to the Silgrad Tower esm.

sandor

[attachment=6185]RPCFG01Sol0706M7Final.esp[/attachment]