Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: editing an older .max file?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have the nif files, resized by TommyKhajiit. Do you still want me to make these available on my site? I'm not sure if the files I received from Tommy are the ones you edited or if he edited them himself. The reason I mention this is that there's still a gap between the walls and floors. Since I wasn't able to get your original files to work for me, I didn't notice if you had fixed the walls or not. Just wondering.
Quote:Originally posted by kalikut
I have the nif files, resized by TommyKhajiit. Do you still want me to make these available on my site? I'm not sure if the files I received from Tommy are the ones you edited or if he edited them himself. The reason I mention this is that there's still a gap between the walls and floors. Since I wasn't able to get your original files to work for me, I didn't notice if you had fixed the walls or not. Just wondering.

The ones Tommy made are the best, I think.

I can slap together some planes and rectangular boxes using the same texture as the walls, which you could use to cover up the holes, if you want?
Nah. The gaps aren't too noticable, especially compared to those areas with missing textures. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3