Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis0709 [Decommissioned]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: normal_SoluthisClaimsMapsArea07_1024x768.jpg]

[blockquote]"Northeastern Heights" is an upperclass neighbourhood overlooking the Temple (to the southwest). It's known for - among other things - the mysterious yet tranquil and mesmerizing park dedicated to the local saint Zarth Roffle. Here you'll find two manors (#01-#02), two upper middle class homes (#03-#04), and a luxury boutique carrying exclusive and costly apparal (#05). The two wealthy lords pride themselves on being rich enough to pay their employees fair wages, apparant in the fact that they own their own homes (#06-#09).[/blockquote]

Interior model to use: 06
Model Nickname: Round Home
Northmarker Rotation: -31.5127
Neighbourhood: Northeastern Heights

[title]Information.[/title]
Extended information on modding in general can be found in sandor's excellent thread Technical Info concerning Interiors, and naturally the articles on the CS wiki are always worth reading. But don't forget to run forum searches here as well, because often you'll find the answer here instead of the wiki. If you don't find the answer, feel free to post the question here in your claims thread But beyond that it's worth remembering that trial-and-error is an integral part of modding and it's only natural that you have to playtest your work to see if what you did worked or not.
I'll get on it right away, then see how this set models and maybe claim like 10 more Smile
Quote:Originally posted by nerbod
I'll get on it right away, then see how this set models and maybe claim like 10 more Smile

Great, I hope you do. Have fun Smile
Could you give me an estimate of when you think your claim will be finished, nerbod?
dam almost forgot to tell you this:

My computer gives random crashes when modding for soluthis... It's quite a pain since it was getting a very cosey home...
I'm sorry to hear that.