Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Steadhelm Alpha 0.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is an alpha of the city of steadhelm for internal use in silgrad tower only. The file has not yet been checked to see if it is clean. It includes SHC08 SHC18 SHC20 SHC21 SHC28. There is currently no readme. Have fun.

Download

I know it still needs detail.
Hey...those are mostly interiors that I did.

Neat.

EDIT: OK, never mind. Got it to run.

Problems found listed below

Quest pointer for the buyable house quest needs to be fixed.

Crates inside the stable area are partly inside the wall. Pic attached.

Veszlin's House: House by gate, has two doors on the same spot, hard to enter the home.

Sunken Wind Rider Exterior: The ship might be tilted wrong, I need to check again. If both parts are tilted wrong, then just put it the other way. If only the captain's cabin is wrong, I'll redo that part (it's very small, not a big deal). Pic attached.

Dragon in town square: It looks good, but the chains are crazy (won't stop moving erraticly, looks kinda funny actually).

One of the planks to get on board the ship (I think it's the one on the right) is partly inside the support for the dock.

There might be others, but these were the ones I was able to find quickly.
Congrats DA, looking good!
I walked around in Steadhelm. I know it's WIP. I like the layout of the city. Smile

JONJONAUG already posted about the crates.

The esm is contaminated (screenshot). It has to be cleaned. I am willing to do so.

The merged version of SHC08, is not the correct one. Because of the dialogue, as pointed out by JONJONAUG.

I sent (PM) you a final version (22nd of august) and it's also posted.
Please merge the correct file. TIA.
Also, the SHC22 claim and the Furniture Warehouse for the SHC21 claim are not in there.
Thank you, I'll get right on those.
What is the ID of the warehouse?
Deleted duplicate door, fixed plank, moved crates, removed havoked chain. Am fixing the guar now.

EDIT: I am having some difficulties here. It at first had many issues with the cells having the smae name, so I just went ahead and changed the cell names to have a final at the end. However, when I link the door, the teleport marker from the outside door is in the old cell, while the door from the new cell links to the outside door.
Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
What is the ID of the warehouse?

It's under the Steadhelm21 list. I think it's "Steadhelm21Warehouse" or something like that.
Help?
Pages: 1 2