Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Hello from Akavir
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Hello:

I'm Ysne58. I'm one of the five current moderators on the Akavir project. We are looking to make a move of our forums. Thank you for inviting us over here.

Ysne58
Cool. You got link to your current forums?

btw. was Tango Mo race made for your mod?
The link to the website is:
http://www.akavir.co.nr/

I haven't been able to access the forums yet this morning, it seems to be down. (Another reason to move btw.)
Yeah, down.

So you mind giving some quick info about it? I mean playable races and stuff. Really short will do too. Big Grin
I have a big question. WIll you be making the Taesci snake-men or people? Wink
Ko-dama has taken over as project leader. He is also creating the landscape which is huge.

It will include all four areas mentioned in Mysterious Akavir and is a little over 50% done.

Grimdeath already created Tang Mo, and then has given permission for us to use in the mod.

I have created two versions of Ko Po regular and white.

I'm in the process of creating a legged version of Tsaesci. We also want a version without legs. There is someone working on that but for their own mod. It looks like they will be willing to let us use it.

Two of the caves have been released so far Edolsian's Furnace and Mouth of the Serpent.

Cogidubnus has been working on quests and background lore. Necron is working on weapons and armor. He has already released a couple which can be found in the Mouth of the Serpent. I beleive he will be releasing another one soon too.

The caves and races are available at both TESSource and Planet ES.
Quote:Originally posted by Captain
I have a big question. WIll you be making the Taesci snake-men or people? Wink

They are Snake-MEN! not general human..

and for info I suggest looking on about
Nice. Smile

You gonna be relasing things you make or keep them Akavir specific?
Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter
Nice. Smile

You gonna be relasing things you make or keep them Akavir specific?

If you mean as in let other people use? I'm not sure that has been discussed. We've been getting permission and giving credit for everything we are using. We will probably be doing the same with what we create.
Over 50% of the landscape done huh, that's great progress! :goodjob:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17