Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Steve Irwin killed by stingray
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I knew he was going to die soon, but I didn't think it was going to be by a stingray. I figured a crocodile was going to eat him or something.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/5311298.stm

I am a little sad, I used to watch his show. He was funny.

Rest in peace, Steve.
Yeah, he seemed like a really nice guy. Sad
oh well, thats sad.
He was a good man... did some stupid things too but so don't all of us... stabbed in the heart by the stingray spine... ouch...
Yeah, depressing. And its kind of weird how he's the croc/snake/lizard guy and he gets done in by a stingray :eek:
Quote:Originally posted by Harikari
Yeah, depressing. And its kind of weird how he's the croc/snake/lizard guy and he gets done in by a stingray :eek:
yeah well Genghis Khan rode a horse all his life and died when he fell off of one... myth says that sometime before that he and his sons got together and he tried to shoot down a hawk but missed and he said this is the day the khan has missed a target, it is soon time to die....
Holy cow! What are the odds that it went through the heart? That sucks, I always got a kick out watching him. The saddest part is that he's leaving behind a wife and two young kids.
One kid is just turning three!
Yeah I heard about this today, what a bummer. Sad I also got a kick out of his shows, but I didn't actually think he would get killed by a stingray. :eek:
Today is a sad day. I too used to watch his shows. He was awesome. Sad

It was a freak accident. Stingrays' stings are rarely fatal. This pierced his heart.
Pages: 1 2 3