Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Ebb15 - Buyable House (Claimed, Finished)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Quote:Originally posted by kingevil
I have the latest .esm , but I always used the old one for modding . It doesn't crash wen modding , but when trying to save .I've had exactly the same problem when trying to save a claim with a piece of bonemold armor in it . Maybe it's something like that . Just some object acting weird here .

You should always use the most recent ESM for modding. Do you have all the updates?
I was talking about oblivion .esm , not silgrad .esm . You talking about silgrtad . esm ? I have the latest of that .
Perhaps it was something you inadvertently did while working on the file? Try opening the file as it is and save.
Still crashes .missing file for reference error at start .
I have no problems of the sort, maybe missing assets?

Use this ESP with the next ESM, it shouldn't give any problems right now.
It works, but there is no craighton general store , so I can't finish it. Maybe I should just let Vares sell the reciepts?
Craighton's General Store is in cell Ebbedin02, it should be in the ESM. (I just checked the current ESM, it is)
Any luck, kingevil?
I did some stuff that should make the recieps work, but the purchase dialogue stopped worked, while I did not touch it.
Quote:Originally posted by kingevil
the purchase dialogue stopped worked, while I did not touch it.

What happened?
Pages: 1 2 3 4