Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Concept]Redoran shell house
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[GALLY]2006-09-06_RedoranShellHouse_by_Liquid_Cheese.jpg[/GALLY]
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/3706/we...usevq3.jpg

Tada!
Umm, I don't know what to say. Is that something from, say, Star Wars or something? I hate to say it, but it doesn't look very Redoran-ish.....
Nice house cheese Big Grin It looks starwasish because of the barren background and moon/sun. I would replace the windows on it though with the normal redoran glass ones.
Not bad!

I think windows like that would be hard to pull off since the interiors are separate cell loads. Any way the visual impression of the hole is, the player would think it looked out of place. They do look pretty cool though, so if you have any thoughts on how that dilemma could be solved I would be interested in hearing it.

I uploaded a copy of it to the gallery, hope you don't mind.
Of course I don't mind hehe, the simplest option with the windows would be to just replace them with glass ones or as siegfried says, ordinary redoran windows.

As for it being star wars-ish, I'm not how you came up with that.. the background is a bit like tatooine I suppose.
Weel, I could see a use for it in a scenario of Argonian Slaves who escaped and made a small settlement on the banks of a lake with houses made of sand. But then again, wouldn't the sand turn into mud whenever it rains? Unless there are awnings over them keeping the rain off. OOOO! Funny idea, what if there is a ripped awning and a pile of sand with furniture in it under it? That would be funny. I'm sure there is a good use for it though.