Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Ka'Po Lore ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will need some time to think about it, but based on what you have on them in your lore section, these things jumped out, nothing big yet but...

While reading the section on their fine clothiers, perhaps they are like the mongolians in the use of silk shirts for protection from arrows, making the wond almost never fatal.

Also, you have an incredible opportunity here for some amazing dungeons, you said most all of the dragon's ancient living space is now occupied, but what about the ones that arn't? did the dragons make temples? Are they infested with undead? Draconic architecture would be an amazing tileset to use for dungeons, high cielings and all.

And what about a nomadic tribe, a small one, of pure bloods who wish to not interbreed with draconic decendants and are searching for a place to found their new city?
All deliciously devious ideas.There will be some dengeouns with very nice draconic loot.

I like it. I will think on these things.
The leader of the dungeon creation team is Edolsian. I'm sure he will love to hear about this suggestion.
Glad to hear you like it!

Can someone move it to the lore forum?