Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Tosh Raka and his role
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It seems from what I have read, that the Ka'po are mostly the enemies of the player. Is this so? Is ka'po strictly evil? Can the player peacfuly explore the cities?
The Ka Po' Tun begin as allies of the Tang Mo...but Tosh Raka is treacherous.

Yeah, you'll be able to explore all of akavir without danger of enemy cities. Except for the Tsaesci, at night. They're all vampires, y'see.
Ah darn. With your lor eit makes sense though, I just remember thinking when I first read about it, this guy rallies his people together to strike back at those who killed their idols, go ka'po!

The vampire thing, is there a way to safely avoid that for the player? It would seem tedious, but cool at the same time.
Buying a room at the inn takes on a whole new importance. You get a lock for your door. Big Grin
Sweet.

What about the subterane? the sewers? Could there be safe places in them?
Very probably.
Yeah, we might have rat people living there.
Im certain you are aware of this, but I want to know how it will be implemented:

From mysterious akivar

"First," Tosh Raka says, "is that we kill all the vampire snakes." Then the Tiger-Dragon Emperor wants to invade Tamriel.
Well, that should be easy, because the Tsaesci will never be wiped out, so an invasion of Tamriell will be in the planning stage forever.

Unless Cogidubnus has special plans that i am not yet aware of Wink
Could be a good way to get the player over there.

The player is sent there as the champion of cyrodiil to discover why akavir people have landed on their shores for the first time since the second era. They were scouts that were swiftly skilled.

Or something similar if you can do the before the MQ.
Pages: 1 2 3