Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Official plug ins.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We can discuss official plug ins here. I have only downloaded two so far. Mehrune's Razor and the Spell Tomes.

The others don't look like they have anythng I want in them.
I didn't like the story in any of the house mods(not having Vile lair though..).. or Orrery.. there eye candy is good enough.. but it isn't eye candy I'm after in games.. sure it's a + but not when it takes much down at other things..I don't have Mehrunes' Razor but I heard it was good... not that i like that they make them.. atleast not when putting that little effort into them.. and is Spell Tomes just as this screen?
I like the Orrery because i can put it in my own home/mage tower (whatever)

I do feel cheated by Bethesda because they take their time to make the plug ins, but when a plug in is released they don't have much to show for :|
doubt it take much of their time.. realising it far between is simply for more sales.. it seams like..
Yes...i think that you are right about that Krisi.
Well, I've only found one book so far. And it only had one spell effect in it.

I'm still just messing with quests though, only explored one dungeon so far, Vilverin with this char.
I wait for Jackmix 69's spell book mod, which will most likely get merged with OOO.

Damn you Bethesda and your HOUSE mods. :bash: Give us REAL mods that are worth paying for.
I'm thinking about getting Spell Tomes. I like exploring and finding stuff, I dont care about leveling. I just feel excited and want to explore more ruins and caves and mines and stuff when I find something. Are these spell tomes randomly placed in chests and stuff? I hope so.
I wouldn't call it to existing to find a book like this would you? I could have made something like that without any modding skill whatsoever.. (I know how to open the CS however..) and yes they are placed around by level lists probably..
I'm of the opinion that official mods are a waste of money. Expansion, now sure, but a small project that the mod community can do better? For FREE? Not even worth a nickel.
Pages: 1 2