Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis9999 Small house claims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys I'd like to leave my mark on this mod if you will, in such I just found out I like doing interiors, but I'm working on just doing small ones. So hears what I ask, are there any small houses that I could do, just one for now I'll pick up more latter, mabey, but for now just one. Thanks in advance

Ghost.
But there are a few real small claims in Ebbedin. I hear rumors there may even be a shack or two if the silly modeller can figure out roofs... Big Grin

EDIT: I would be remiss in my duties if I didn't mention that there are a few small TES3 claims available as well... Big Grin again

Later,
Steve
Quote:Originally posted by ghostruler
Hey guys I'd like to leave my mark on this mod if you will, in such I just found out I like doing interiors, but I'm working on just doing small ones. So hears what I ask, are there any small houses that I could do, just one for now I'll pick up more latter, mabey, but for now just one. Thanks in advance

Ghost.

Sure! Any claim that is a round or oval home is a small house claim. Round homes can have basements, but they don't have to have them. There's tons of claims like that here, so I'm sure you'll find one that you like. =)
Ok then I'll take you up on a few of them, then a few questions: first do I nead to dl a new tile set, and do you nead just the interior?
You need the Reich Parkeep Alpha 9. There you'll find everything you need.
In the claim description you'll see the interior which goes with the exterior.

For example StInRedBuilding06. In the CS: static>ST>RedInt.
Just about any of the oval and round homes are "small claims".

I was able to finish over 10 in just two or three days.

Although the last one I have claimed right now is NOT a small claim, so it will probably take longer on account of school and homework starting up.
Hey,
I would liike to get started on one or two of these Redoran houses. Is there a claims map for non-Imperial RP?
Thanks
Quote:Originally posted by sdphantom6
Hey,
I would liike to get started on one or two of these Redoran houses. Is there a claims map for non-Imperial RP?
Thanks

Yes, every individual claims thread includes a map of where it's located in the city. You might also want to check out the overview map for a full birds-eye view of the city. If you find the time I would suggest investigating the city in the Construction Set and comparing how it looks to the claims maps, to get a thorough impression of how it looks and where your home will be. Good luck and have fun! Smile