Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Ra'Mon - Sea Monkey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry must have missed it. will they be like a little island for a home nad when you buy a house there you get a horse but in a canoe shape so you drive your canoe riund the islands
Yeah, why not? Big Grin

That would be cool.
I read earlier in the post that they will not have water breathing
i had an idea lung weed it grows just off the shore of thier islands and eating it will give you temporary water breathing it should have a mesh and icon like a plant but it will be a potion so the effect lasts longer Big Grin
Sounds like a common water breathing potion to me... the sea monkeys, i mean Ra'Mon Big Grin would'nt really need to be underwater.

There will be no mermaid monkeys in Akavir, they will just be living on small tropical islands.
the fact it is a potion-plant is for somthing new
and maybe there are rare shells

But... Fair enough Smile
The idea was'nt that bad.
my version
:eek: Sorry Willward but they should not look like that...

Maybe we could go a little far with these monkeys and make scamps (Its a creature) into a race but that would take alot of work that i would probably have to spare in the coming future...

And then Re-Model the scamps body to look like a furry little monkey's body, Oh and a re-model on the head but that would take some consideration (Im sorry but i like Grimdeath's Face for the Tang Mo Emperor Monkey's Face but i think each race should have its own uniqueness about it so thats No No from me) Oh and hairstyles should be something similar to the caribbean cultures hairstyles and maybe that military hairstyle (On Vanilla Oblivion, Its the one with the loose bandana around the head) could be added too, And when a lemur runs it does not run it actually hops sideways so that could be a way of fast travel across the reefs Wink .
Sorry my last post was a little wrong on the Ra'Mon,
The Ra'Mon should be the same size of a bosmer and have a lemur like face with imperialistic military hairstyles and Afro-Caribbean hairstyles,
I think on there isles they should troubles with a Local Wild Tribe of baboon like tang mo (Re-modelled scamps and Goblins, Chucked in a little village that you need to attack in some quest).
Pages: 1 2