Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: canine and rat people
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had nothing else to do so I thought I could make lore for the canine and rat people (even though my lore skills are terrible)

Canine Lore

The canine people of Akavir originated from another country (maybe Yokuda or something). They unintentionally immigrated to Akavir as their home was being destroyed/taken over, and had no idea where else to go. The immigrants ended up in the Tsaesci, and the snake people soon noticed them. Since the canine people weren't there to invade, the Tsaesci felt generous and allowed the canines to stay only if they agreed to be part of the snake people's army. Since then, the canine people have become useful mercenarys and deadly samurais. Since the canine people are known for their loyalty and codes of honor, they are well liked to other races.

Rat Lore

The rat people of Akavir have no known location of where they originated from as they had no history of the early years except for being seen in caves of all regions one on other Akaviri histories. They are a tad small and rather weak, and the reason they haven't been wiped out is because their ancestors often snuck past their predators to get food. They are oftentimes crafty, and can be great alchemists and armorers.
Cool, i like it Somebody :goodjob:

I think that the canine race could be common foot soldiers, as the Tsaesci would never allow them to be any more than that.
A vew of them could also live in south Kamal and a vew in the big cities of Tang Mo.
Cats and dogs don't mix, so Ka Po Tun is not a good place for them, a vew of them could also live in Knifeblossom.
This race will need a good name, any suggestions anyone?

The rat race will need a name too.
And i do think that they will live all over the place, the will be poor and often live underground like city sewers.
I had ideas for their names, but I think they're really dumb

the Lupar and the Chu-Ni-Chuu :boo:
Big Grin

Ok, well...can anyone else think of good names?
Quote:Originally posted by Kodama
Big Grin

Ok, well...can anyone else think of good names?

Non oriental style:
Cuspid and Jerboa Nark (or just Nark). Both words have meaning and are not made up completely. Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter

Non oriental style:
Cuspid and Jerboa Nark (or just Nark). Both words have meaning and are not made up completely. Big Grin

*hides in a corner*
OK, Oriental:
Doubutsu and Wairudo Nezumi ------> Japanese.

OK, Oriental 2:
Qu?nchi and Shul?osho-----------------> Chinese, sort of.

btw. you should consider saving Lupar for later use, it sounds like sea shell of some sort. Smile
somebody, that is a great start on lore for those two races.
You decided on the name yet?
Not as far as I know. I just had to reformat my hard drive and reinstall everything. And I'm still in the process of reinstalling mods and other software I had downloaded, such as open office.

I messed one or more files up on Oblivion when I first started messing with the cs. And didn't find out until this week jsut how bad it was.
Pages: 1 2