Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: The Way of the Spirit Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Okay, Gut-Check!

Basically, I would like to include the Way of the Spirit Sword in Akavir - does anybody have a problem with it, lore-wise? I want to make sure I'm not about to get hit in the face by angry loreists.
does it require any new models?
Not sure at this point. Probably.
What is it?
The Way of the Spirit Sword:

It is Bethesda stuff - an ancient art of the Yokudans, by which a, through training, a swordsman could summon a blade as an extension of thier spirit. It was mark of a very accomplished swordsman.

To me, it sceams Akavir. I would like to include it.
Im afraid that the Left handed elves "the yokudans" are in no way related to akavir, you could do something similar, but using that is just lie taking the dwemer telepathy.
Yokuda, is that where the Redguard come from?
Yokuda is the homeland of the redguard.
Ah, yes...i think i may have seen something in the lore about possible connections with Akavir, it may have been about fighting styles.
I'm not sure though, but it may be worth looking into it to see if there are connections.
Regardless, are you realy gonna steal something cool from the yokumer? let them have their coolness, you get dragons.

Just have something similar, but don't even reference the yokumer's use of it.
Pages: 1 2 3