Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Nekulor's AI Ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have reevaluated my modding skillz and realized, I'm a better AI scripter. So, for my work with Silgrad, Kukulza willing, I'll take care of much of the AI work we will need once this is in the NPC stage. I will have released my AI overhaul mod by that time and I will then be able to do some amazing things with the Morrowind NPCs.
so what are you suggesting?

I don't just want like war time AI but also everyday stuff...

so what are you thinking of?
Sorry kukulza, I wasn't clear. If you need me to, I'll try to do alot of the AI work for towns on Vvardenfell. I can make up the packages and such, as well as work on some of the scripts. Bad thread title probably threw you off.

As for ideas:
Ashlanders send out hunting parties
Tevanni mage meetings in various towers.
House wars(?)
Generic sleeping/eating ai improvments
ect.
I like that... I really do.... we need that...
Morrowind is full of change... killings there... fighting there, conspiring here and there... raids...

I think, if you are confident in your abilities, then go for it

but let's compile ideas...
well the morrowind culte seems just overall different from Cyrodill. Pople should also act differently. As suggested, hunting parties may be necessary. People working together to complete things. Such as, if anything in the town needs to be done, people will work together.
Quote:Originally posted by masbeth
well the Morrowind culte seems just overall different from Cyrodill. Pople should also act differently. As suggested, hunting parties may be necessary. People working together to complete things. Such as, if anything in the town needs to be done, people will work together.
I agree... there's more clan attitude...
people will herd together, mine, hunt, trade... raid assassinate, conspire...
yeah.. it may just be because im thinking of the whole ashlander thing, which may not apply to all of vvardenfell, but there there is definatly that clan type behavoir.
As of right now, I' m quickly gaining experiance in AI modding for my overhaul mod for vanilla OB and OOO, so by the time work is needed on parts of Vvardenfell, I should be able to put together some quality work that truly makes vvardenfell amazing.
that's good to know...
well let's see...

herding together
hunting together
raiding a settlement
asking a Gulakhan to see the Ashkhan
wizard rivalries
rogue wizards trying to take dungeons
going to place of worship
training for battle
mining together
having patrol routes
assassination plots
Cultists gathering at Daedric shrine
6th House gathering when Bell rings

what else?
Secret shady folks meet up in a cave once in a week to plot their evil plots. Mwhahahaa
+++
Interesting stuff. I'd love to see that. Also some secret house wars could be interesting to watch. Maybe the redoran needs a helping hand with the telvanni wizards? :yes:
Pages: 1 2