Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: G@N's Sword mesh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey I made this its almost done just some smothing and such and it will be finnished do you guys want it?
I like it. It keeps to that wavy feel of the blades that our Khajiit use. :goodjob:
Reminds me of Kukri a little. Smile

Btw. how long did it take you to make it and how many polys?
well i modeled basied off a simitar so it should fit Big Grin plus I hybrid it off of some of the more abnormal shaped ones like for the handles curve cause there are a few that do that, the jaged ridges on the front of the blade, aswell as the shape of the top section of the blade.

Bout a half an hour to an hour face count is 122 it will get higher when i finnish smoothing it out, mostly the handle, the blades pretty much fine
the mesh and basic texture is done if you want it all make it part of my claim ERC10 "Beyond the Horizon"
Wow...that is ummm big heh. Looks good. Any plans on making a short sword and dagger versions?
Scale down the blade and have it hail from summerset. Write, or put out a claim, for a short story that it is referenced in.
Here is the blade in a more realistic proprotion.

Heywood - Its not too hard to do after all its basicaly the same process as makeing the entire thing a little smaller, so yeah all do a short sword but not a dagger as scimitars dont go much smaler that a shord sword.
Yea, that looks much better at that scale. And I can see what you mean about the dagger thing. Good work :goodjob:
here is the short sword version's pictures its about one foot game sise diference in length. its hard to tell at the angles i took the shots but they are noticealby different. you can tell if you had both in game.

Edit The last pic is for size comparison
Pages: 1 2