Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Maar Gan planning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would like to start on some Redoran towns as they will be able to be made with the tilesets and models we have now. Would anyone like to plan out Maar Gan? maybe add a few small areas?
for example, maybe have a small home for Lady Brara Morvayn who is the councilor who governs Maar Gan.... and maybe an Armiger group since it is a Vivec devoted shrine... and perhaps two new homes?

so I would like someone to plan out the town and then once the plan is finalized, someone can make a cell to assemble it all and when it is complete and the heightmap is as well, we can copy it into the main map!
sort of like how Silgrad Tower is making Reich-Parkeep/Soluthis :yes:

For the plan we need...
- a map of Maar Gan
- all interiors listed and named
- list of NPCs (though not put in yet)

for example...
a home could be called "MG01" and named Huleen's Hut
Well kukulza we also Need for every single town that garrisons guards well barracks. Unless the redoran towers around the shrine have enough room for say 8-10guards?
Quote:Originally posted by Ebonyknight
Well kukulza we also Need for every single town that garrisons guards well barracks. Unless the redoran towers around the shrine have enough room for say 8-10guards?
yea true.... good suggestion :goodjob:
but I was hoping the one who is going to volunteer fo rthe assignment would plan it out
this is not me ordering someone to make Maar Gan to my specifications, this is me asking someone or people to get together, be creative it adding small things.... and planning it all out... a small town, should be do-able
Copying it on to the main map just won't work well... you'd have to redo almost everything (except for interiors).
Quote:Originally posted by Axen
Copying it on to the main map just won't work well... you'd have to redo almost everything (except for interiors).
then I would like it if someone could ask how Silgrad is going to do it, and maybe ask for tips...
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
then I would like it if someone could ask how Silgrad is going to do it, and maybe ask for tips...
I don't know how they could manage to do it without having to redo everything, either.
Our towns will most likely stay in separate worldspaces, except maybe Ebbedin.
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Our towns will most likely stay in separate worldspaces, except maybe Ebbedin.
I see... which is one reason it will be easier to put them into the main landmass/heightmap?
Ill glady do the interior for something if you get a list of stuff up and going
yeah... I guess it'll have to be my job to do the planning Rolleyes
alright... if I pass my AP bio test and physics test tomorrow I might do it tomorrow
if not, then it should be done by Saturday

however I expect input and suggestions when I finish the blueprint.... will start on it now...
Pages: 1 2