Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Knifeblossom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I think that Kodama has that planned for some other villages, but Knifeblossom is out in the open.
There will be a bamboo forest to the south of Knifeblossom, but there is no way they can hide.
And they can kick @ss Big Grin so they don't need to hide, besides...their location provides great natural defence.
Well can we still have a city hidden in a valley? With a bamboo forest maze?
We do have a canyon maze with small hidden villages, and i might place some bamboo there, i'm not sure about that yet Confusedhrug:
Asian could work, but maybe they could be another race that relates to the dark elves since they were slaves once too...
Yeah! Great idea!
Even more elves on Nirn, that's just what people need :lol:

:no:
But seriously, it is far too late to change the race... too much work has already done and i will not undo people's hard work.
Besides, Bethesda's lore says HUMANS, not elves Wink
And even if there was no lore about this, i would never use dark elves because Dunmer live in Morrowind.
The humans that live in Kniveblossom have never been slaves, apart from a small number of escaped slaves or something like that.

Ok, i'm done ranting now... sorry about that Big Grin
wat is knifeblossom never heard of it ?? ?(
because of bethsofts lore stuff ups there have been a race of humans put on akavir thats all i know Confusedhrug:
Quote:Originally posted by ciao_gamer
because of bethsofts lore stuff ups there have been a race of humans put on akavir thats all I know Confusedhrug:

Yeah, that's why we put them in Tongue

It's a small free human Empire based on Japanese culture.

Bethesda has made even more lore stuff ups about the humans of Akavir later, I once heard that their excuse for human Akaviri in Oblivion was that a small group of humans were protected by the Ka Po, but were later given to Tsaesci (now that does not make sense, Ka Po Tun and Tsaesci obsolutely HATE eachother and would never help eachother in any way).
Stuff ups indeed... Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2 3