Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Race building.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can put races together if I can find textures for them and have detailed information about what they should be like.

If any other mods need help with that, let me know. I've put two together so far for the Akavir mod.
Both the Aldmeris and High Rock mods will likely need Yokumer... But I don't think we've decided what they should look like yet.
I was hoping for Reachmen and goblin playable races for High Rock as well...
and Black Marsh will need Nagas... like puff-adder/salamander Nagas
Goblins shouldn't be a playable race. They'd only be accepted in Orsinium...

Reachmen, maybe. We haven't discussed them much yet.

As for the yokumer, I believe our current idea for them is to have normal elven eyes, between an Altmer and Dunmer in height, but bigger in build than a Dunmer. Skin color should be moderately dark, but not as much as a Dunmer or Redguard. Skill bonuses should reflect a highly war-oriented, seafaring race. 'Wild' hairstyles would be common. Mohawks, and some of the shorter Redguard stylings perhaps. Things of that nature.

EDIT: Alright, I discussed with Gyssar. We are thinking that Reachmen should be a race. Think of a sort of blend between Bretons, Nords, and a touch of Redguard. Taller than a breton, and built more, but not quite like a Nord. Slightly darker skin than most nords/bretons.
for the Nagas, I will need darker textures, either the tsaesci or the argonian will do. I also want some idea of what to put in for abilities, skill bonuses and attributes -- I was thinking of making them the same height as the tsaesci but a little wider

goblins as playable, i would need the textures, although could probably adapt the orc ones if you are sure you want them.

for the reachmen and the yorumer i do need to either use the ingame textures, or have ones made -- and i am not good at texturing, just pulling everything together

you can either pm me, email me at ysne58@aol.com or post here what you want.
I'm not any good at texturing... I'll try and find someone who can.
I saw a suggestion in one of the comments to the New Tsaesci mod I published to take the lower legs of the lycan, combine those with the upper body of an argonian and retexture that. Its an interesting idea.

Another poster suggested combining that poison spells mod with the Tsaesci, which would probably also fit with the Naga if you want that.