Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: list of places beyond Cyrodill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I thought I'd list some places beyond Cyrodill because I felt like it. The list is kinda incomplete, but I'll look for the others locations when I have the time. This might be pointless, but maybe it might inspire people to make a mod of one region or something. (I doubt it though)

Tamerial
-Black Marsh
-Elsweyr
-Hammerfell
-High Rock
-Vvardenfell
-Skyrim
-Summerset Isles
-Valenwood

Akavir
-Tsaesci
-Kamal
-Tang Mo
-Ka Po' Tun

Aldmeris

Atmora

Pyandonea

Yokuda

Aetherius

Masser and Secunda

Battlespire

Oblivion
-Ashpit
-Coldharbour
-Moonshadow
-Deadlands
-Quagmire
-Apocrypha
-Madhouse
Well, you see, the thing is, people already ARE working on the majority of those places, that's what this forum's all about.

They include:

Black Marsh, Elsweyr,Highrock,Vvanderfell,Skyrim,Valenwood, I'm pretty sure someone is working on the Akavir and Aldmeris MODs.
Yeah, the modders and moddelers are spread a bit thin atm, but we've got our fingers into almost every pot. =)
:alert: London, England :yes: or is that too far away? ?(
Hyrule? the land of Zelda?
okay, I decided to show which ones are being worked on (I would have done this with the first post, but for some reason I can't edit it ?( )

Tamerial
-Black Marsh *claimed*
-Elsweyr *claimed*
-Hammerfell
-High Rock *claimed*
-Vvardenfell *claimed*
-Skyrim *claimed*
-Summerset Isles
-Valenwood *claimed*

Akavir *claimed*
-Tsaesci
-Kamal
-Tang Mo
-Ka Po' Tun

Aldmeris *claimed*

Atmora

Pyandonea

Yokuda

Aetherius

Masser and Secunda

Battlespire

Oblivion
-Ashpit
-Coldharbour
-Moonshadow
-Deadlands
-Quagmire
-Apocrypha
-Madhouse
I don't really think Aetherius, Masser or Secunda need be on the list, as I doubt they could be modded anyway. Tongue One of these days, hopefully, Summerset will be checked off. Oh, and Battlespire was destroyed, no?
Quote:Originally posted by Hrafnkel
I don't really think Aetherius, Masser or Secunda need be on the list, as I doubt they could be modded anyway. Tongue
Hmmm... *goes to find moon sand textures* Big Grin
Tongue But that's not quite how moons work in TES, last I checked.
hammerfell is also *claimed* (though not by this project), and i believe there is a mod to expand the spheres of OB too
Pages: 1 2 3 4