Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Worst Home work ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Ok guys for my criminal justice class I have to write a defence for Bin Laden as if he was captured. I mean seriusly how does one defend him. Any one got some ideas.
Simply write from the position that the dominating role of the United States in the modern world stiffles culture and limits advancement, forcing the rest of the worls economy to conform to their standards.

Yes, I say their, not our.
ok ok what are you talking about, I think my brains tiny compared to yours
Insanity pleas FTW!!! His turban is tied to tight Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Siegfried
Insanity pleas FTW!!! His turban is tied to tight Wink
:lmao:
Yeah, what DA said. From Bin Laden's point of view the US is a tyrant, prove that and you've got it licked.
The discussions are getting close to ?13. Don't go there Sad
I think the only way to go would be to make and insanity plea. Nothing else could work.
Quote:Originally posted by noremorse
I think the only way to go would be to make and insanity plea. Nothing else could work.
No one would buy that. As much as it sucks you'll need some way to justify his actions (and there is hardly a way of doing that).
Just explain my views of America, and there's the reason Bin Laden did all that stuff! Wink
Please stay away from America bashing too, please, or any country bashing for that matter, as that can be categorized as racism as well.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6