Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Concept] Clawed Gauntlet(s)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: ClawedGauntletF.jpg]

While drawing this out, I could picture Assassins and Thugs in general using these. The Claws would be a dishonourable weapon of sorts, the Khajiit equivalent of using 'Brass Knuckles' in a fist fight (albeit a clawed one). Big Grin

If you're not familiar with KuKulzA's bladed guantlets, they'd give a bonus (fortify H2H skill) to Hand to Hand combat. Hopefully it would rebalance the combat for those who'd fight without the aid of Melee weapons, in addition making your character look pretty badass none the less. Smile
Very nice. You drew something similar for Vvardenfell, right?

It has Khajiit feel to it. Smile
As usual very awsome design. :goodjob:
I who almost chould bet on having seen something like that here before.. well it's great!
Once more kyoushu, amazing.
Quote:Very nice. You drew something similar for Vvardenfell, right?

Aye, for the Morag Tong.

I wasn't sure if it looked too modern or advanced for Elsweyrian metallurgy/ smithery. Thanks for the comments. Smile
I'd love to model this when I get the chance. Looks like it would be fun. :yes:
Sweet Big Grin

Let me know when you do, I'll draw a view from the bottom; should clear things up some.
Sounds good to me. I want to finish up the ruby set first...and I need to do some work on the tileset too, but after I'm done the ruby set I'll probably do a quick mock up of the model and work on it little by little.
i like the idea of a bottom claw, never seen that before. Wink
Pages: 1 2