Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Khuul
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I claimed it via PM with KuKulzA.

So as I remeber it was part fishing village, part redoran settlement. It most likely became a small trade port between other parts of Vv and Ravenrock in Solstheim. When Ravenrock ran out of money it would of effected Khuul, making people lose their jobs or even become homeless. Most likely in the time when profit was comming in, Redoran probably took advantage of this, and when the money ran out probably withdrew resources they had put into Khuul away(e.g. Officials and tax collectors, with prehaps guards) so there might be a few empty or abandoned Redoran houses. After this Khuul probably became a haven for smugglers, theifs, criminals and other pety low life.

Also as some might remember from MW there was a few rock formations around Khuul and I think there was a very small island just outside of the docks with a small camp, most likely smugglers.
well Redoran could easily also use Khuul to trade with Nords on Sheogorad and with mainland Redoran, but when Solstheim popped up, it would've generated a higher amount of revenue and when that disappeared, whatever was made in that town that relied on steady cash probably fell apart...

i like your ideas, but don't forget, Redoran don't rely on their cash, they lived hard pious lives and stick through it to the end types...

I would also like you to go to the Official claims thread to officially state your claim to Khuul
one of the only places for the redoran navy the small one but yea
Quote:Originally posted by Ebonyknight
one of the only places for the redoran navy the small one but yea
I doubt they have much of a navy to speak of... Hlaalu might, Telvanni and Dres might... but Redoran... nah
Quote:I like your ideas, but don't forget, Redoran don't rely on their cash, they lived hard pious lives and stick through it to the end types...

Well it really depends on the person, and it might of been that the money just dried up and the Redoran officials could get better jobs elsewhere.

So anyway I was thinking, as a backstory that involves alot of Khuul I was thinking that maybe it could be about a Tradeship that sank of the coast a few years ago, it was initially destined for Khuul but never made it. It was filled nearly completly with Ebony. Recently it has been rumored that a map was found with the exact route that it had traveled on, with a key to the holding room where the Ebony was stored. The map was ripped and the key was stolen and now all hope is lost of getting the treasure. So I was thinking that around the town people have various parts to help you, like parts of the map and key, owever to get them you may have to do some things, make deals with people, prehaps follow where and object has gone to (e.g someone sold a part of the map to someone else, who traded to someone, etc). When you have found all of the pieces you go and get the treasure.
I like it! :goodjob:
A hunt for rare treasure and booty it be aye. I like the sounds of the likes of it from ye!
It's not so much of a pirate quest, it's more of a under ground money squabble which the PC gets into the middle of.
I know i just find it fun to talk like one every now and then and you gave me the opertunity you silly scalywag you Big Grin
Yarr ye Scurvy seadog you!
Pages: 1 2