Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Gone!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For some reason I decided to visit the old Akavir forums today and they were g-g-gone! :eek: ;(
Well it looks like we moved just in time =)

And don't cry Aetherius, Razorwing made a backup of our old forums Big Grin
I agree about the move. But the forums are still there. So is the web site. I'm looking at them again right now.
I'm still getting this message:

Not Found
The requested document was not found on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Web Server at teasmade.com
That is what happened to me as well. And it happened again
Since I actually get the web site and forum, I think part of the internet it down again.
I can't acess the co.nr site either, and get the same message. I guess whoever hosted your site simply deleted it.

Quote:Originally posted by Kodama
And don't cry Aetherius, Razorwing made a backup of our old forums Big Grin

I backuped the website. Smile
http://www.silgrad.com/archive/akavir/

If the old forum is down it's a safe bet to assume any information that was on it is eradicated.
This makes absolutely no sense at all. I can still access the site. I even managed to post another announcement yesterday about the new forum.

So why can I get there and you guys can't?
Now I can't access it anymore either. I have contacted spoon to find out whether its just not accessible or if its really down.

His mother cancelled that server. He did offer to put it up somewhere else if we really needed that. I told him we would put it up somewhere else. Spoon does have the link here. If he ever wants to come back he will be able to find us.
I just talked to Spoonifico, he said that he just got his new computer :alert:

I hope this means that we will see him on the forums here, that would be cool :cheers: :wasted:
Pages: 1 2