Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: The Diary of Berus Hlorren
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Day 1. I've been trying to do better for myself, and I want to get out of this poverty living in the bitter coast. I've wanted to dig up Morrowind's history, because I heard my ancestors were once very rich people in a time long past. For readers though, I want to chronicle my life in this journal, for others who wish to know about Morrowind past.

Day 2. While walking through Seyda Neen today, I met a man named Nelos Zek, who says he is a renowned historian. I asked him if he knew anything of my lineage in his travels, but alas, he has not. I walked home depressed, and I probably just blew my big chance.

Day 3. Nelos showed up again, he was looking for an old ship, which explains why he was here in the first place and why he came back. I asked to accompany him, and to my surprise, he said yes. I can't beleive I'm about to leave this dank, depressing town. Good riddance.

Day 4. Me, Nelos, and the rest of his companions made camp close to shore. In the middle of the night, there was a riot outside my tent. I got out and looked around, and it appears that a cliffracer came and picked off someone outside.

Day 5. We found the old shipwreck offshore, and there was nothing in it but water and old things meant to be delivered. Surprisingly enough however, I found a package with mylast name on it....and an address. It says it's to be delivered to a house in Suran. Inside the package is an elegant golden sword, which I hid from everyone else so they wouldn't take it from me as an "ancient artifact."

Day 6. We were on the road to Suran after I brought up the existence of the Daedric ruin near there, and we were robbed by bandits. They took all our gold, and one of the women, but thankfully they never found my sword.

Day 7. We arrived in Suran. We stopped a bit in the inn. Most of the men ran off to the House of Earthly Delights in town to have their fun, but I went going on my hunt alone. The address on the package actually pointed to the mayor's house, but it was off limits to people. I needed to wait for him to go somewhere before I could confront him.

Day 8. We are still in Suran, because after last night most of the men aren't going anywhere, so that bought me more time. Nelos was around in the street asking about the ruin, and I found the mayor. He said that yes, at one time a family by the name of Hlorren once did leave in the house, but they eventually left awhile ago.

Day 9. We were ready to leave Suran when nothing about the ruin seemed interesting, and I begged Nelos to stay awhile longer, but we were to leave at noon. Depressed, I walked along the waterfront and found an ancestral tomb on an island off on the water, so I swam to it. On the top was carved my last name, so I went to Nelos and told him about my new find. He agreed to stay a little while longer, but not too long.

Day 10: Today we are going to explore the tomb! I am so excited! This could be my one big moment! I will write later, I have some treasure to dig up.

(The diary seems to be empty from here on.)
So, can anyone guess what happened when the diary stopped? You get one chance.
But surely some bloodstained pages in the tomb could give more clues to his genealogical journey...Big Grin

Later,
Steve
When Vvar comes out, I'm gonna mod Suran myself, add that cave, and get a quest.
:lmao: But I Ate, :eek: aren't you afraid that you too may meet an untimely end if you enter that tomb with the ifnamous Nelos Zek? :O
That's why it's so dangerous. It will be one of the hardest quests tou've ever done. I can see him narrowly dodging all of those traps.

OOO! funny idea! You know how when people get knocked down, they just fall with havok but aren't dead? what if at one part you are entering an area, Nelos falls forward because he tripped, falls on a tripwire, and a mace comes swinging at you and by the time Nelos gets up the mace stops? That would be one of the funniest things I've ever seen besides the wood elf in the Ayleid ruin whom you are supposed to follow running into the crusher. And what if nelos starts inspecting some rock, he messes around with it, and you narrowly avoid being trapped in a cave in. and what if there are a series of pressure plates in a halway, about 5 or so, Nelos sees something up ahead, starts running for it, triggers every single plate, and 5 maces come falling behind him. It's a quest of survival.

EDIT: And raggidman, the Emperor doesn't fear death, because to me it will never, and I mean NEVER come.
hmmm - wasn't tht what people said of the last Emperor - until Oblivion? :O
No, he was a human emperor. I am Akatosh incarnate. SUFFER! :flamed:
Archived, because IATE has left us and Vvardenfell is suspended... for now.